Messy Break Up Stories (1 Viewer)

tlodg

HSC
N/A
*Baby-K* said:
My messy break up involved my ex threatning to kill himself if I leave.
Did he actually kill himself?

fire19

HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Broke off a 2.5 year relationship via phone the day she got back from two weeks of holidays overseas to say I'd met someone else whilst Esdaile laughed and heckled her in the background.

Speakerphone.

hahahahahah

nice :):)

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
curious: how the fuck do you deal with exes threatening to kill themselves if you don't get back together/etc.?

(if you'd prefer them living ofc)

GinoIs

HSC
She cried rape...

... and told all her friends... which were/are mine that I had was lacking it down there.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i was going out with this guy, right.
mind you this was my first proper relationship and it was only earlier this year.
so itt was like 5 days
i was like fuck can't do this monogamy shit
cheated on him [lol]

broke up with him that night on the phone
he cried lol
i was bombarded with calls and messages for days
this guy was acting as though we were in love!
i was like just fuckkk offff dudeee

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Rhanoct said:
curious: how the fuck do you deal with exes threatening to kill themselves if you don't get back together/etc.?
Do nothing. There is a good chance they are just using it to get attention. They are unlikely to actually go through with it.

Josco

HSC
i dumped her in a ditch

Last edited:

trikta

HSC
lol this story is still going..

Dated for 1.5 years
He thought we'd get married, have kids etc.
Broke up with him on the train home from Soundwave (end of February) lol he was horrified, i felt terrible but he was making me not myself anymore, i felt bad if i listened to bands he didn't like because he'd just go on and on about it.

So it was like on off friends for a few months, fuck buddies until i finally concluded he was shit (lol).
HE threatened to kill himself and was all "my life's not worth living" which is evil and is emotional blackmail (bastard)
He was all anti-drugs and now most of the time he has NO fucking pupils, it's pathetic. Wastes every last cent of his on pills.

Now i'm dating this guy who he knew and now he's super pissed about it, keeps getting people to call my mum saying i'm on drugs, wagging school etc.

Oh! And he smashed my new bf's car windows... lovelly.
So yeah, it's not over. The window breaking was about a week ago.
THIS IS A RELATIONSHIP THT ENDED SEVEN MONTHS AGO!
Freak...

HalcyonSky

HSC
trikta said:

Dated for 1.5 years
Broke up with him on the train home from Soundwave (end of February) lol he was horrified, i felt terrible but he was making me not myself anymore, i felt bad if i listened to bands he didn't like because he'd just go on and on about it.

So it was like on off friends for a few months, fuck buddies until i finally concluded he was shit (lol).
HE threatened to kill himself and was all "my life's not worth living" which is evil and is emotional blackmail (bastard)
He was all anti-drugs and now most of the time he has NO fucking pupils, it's pathetic. Wastes every last cent of his on pills.

Now i'm dating this guy who he knew and now he's super pissed about it, keeps getting people to call my mum saying i'm on drugs, wagging school etc.

Freak...
pills make ur pupils dilate

overexaggerating parts of your story there honey?

Bilama

HSC
housah0lic said:
i was going out with this guy, right.
mind you this was my first proper relationship and it was only earlier this year.
so itt was like 5 days
i was like fuck can't do this monogamy shit
cheated on him [lol]

broke up with him that night on the phone
he cried lol
i was bombarded with calls and messages for days
this guy was acting as though we were in love!
i was like just fuckkk offff dudeee
ooo
poor guy
:>

Bilama

HSC
trikta said:

Dated for 1.5 years

Freak...
heh..when he kills enough of his brain cells:p..
he'll slip into a subtle coma...
then wakeup after 56 years
he'll still think its 2008..
and ..
and..
yeah
u get the point
..:p

aLexTasyy

HSC
LMAOOO yeahh...still recovering from a broken heart from nearly a year ago....=) but the worst part is i find someone that fills that gap but they arent after the shit that goes along with the relationship...stupid trinity boys....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)