synad32

HSC
N/A
Anyone else doing this course? I feel like I'm the only one

Reactions: _A

schmickrx3

HSC
How did everyone go?

I think l got two mc wrong, but so happy with the rest.

schmickrx3

HSC
i think it was pretty good, a few mc questions had like 2 answers that could have been right
You are 100% right about that. My teacher is a chief marker and he said that they will be having fun with q's like 10 and 15, because technical there is 2 answers that are correct, but only 1 is most correct if you get what l mean. I think the questions were poorly worded. What do you think state rank will be. And do you if these exams get aligned or is your raw mark, what you get?

pakman_au

HSC
Uni Grad
You are 100% right about that. My teacher is a chief marker and he said that they will be having fun with q's like 10 and 15, because technical there is 2 answers that are correct, but only 1 is most correct if you get what l mean. I think the questions were poorly worded. What do you think state rank will be. And do you if these exams get aligned or is your raw mark, what you get?
idk i think last year it was around 91 or something, so its pretty achievable. I had 3 people walk out within the first hour of the exam, two were sleeping throughout it and only one besides myself made a serious attempt. I think your teacher will have a lot of fun reading blank lines. But i think if you aim for 90+ you would be a potential for state rank. Metal scales pretty shit but if youre up there you can get scaled much better i guess. How was q20 and q21 for you? i bullshitted so much

schmickrx3

HSC
idk i think last year it was around 91 or something, so its pretty achievable. I had 3 people walk out within the first hour of the exam, two were sleeping throughout it and only one besides myself made a serious attempt. I think your teacher will have a lot of fun reading blank lines. But i think if you aim for 90+ you would be a potential for state rank. Metal scales pretty shit but if youre up there you can get scaled much better i guess. How was q20 and q21 for you? i bullshitted so much
I found Q20 to be a very good question, by defining the three skills and relating them to a contribution you should do well. Q21 a) and b) was very easy, and c) lm not to sure about because l ran out l time, (slow writer, because l broke my middle finger) but l wrote 5 pages so you never know.

DanS

Born to do better.
HSC
Haha we must be the only ppl in the state that even tried to do well for this ridiculous subject! I topped the state, sorry. Haha they should rewrite the English syllabus on the same lines as M&E... but hey, who cares, I'm finished!!!!!! YOLO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)