Metal Gear Solid 4 coming to Xbox 360 in September 08? (2 Viewers)

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
stazi said:
...?? yes, driving a car around rounds doesn't make it a racing sim. PGR is an arcade title. One of the main goals is to score style points.

Forza and Gran Turismo are racing sims - i.e. they are realistic and designed to emulate real life racing.

I also agree that GT will likely be better than Forza 2. Although, Forza is a fantastic game (particularly because of the liveries editor)
well to be honestly fair I called PGR a driving sim, not a racing sim but you people, you won't leave me be or something!!!!

and i'll leave it at that

Good game though, isn't it.

Supermodified

HSC
PGR3 rocks my socks. I played it for 14 hours straight once. About 3 hours of it was spent doing an insane Timed Run in Las Vegas in my DBR9. I could take every corner perfectly by the end, the front of my car missing the barricades by centimeters as I powerslided around them.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
runtlocks said:
well to be honestly fair I called PGR a driving sim, not a racing sim but you people, you won't leave me be or something!!!!

and i'll leave it at that

Good game though, isn't it.
haha it's still not a driving sim :p pwned. hard. great game, though. can't wait for PGR4

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
stazi said:
haha it's still not a driving sim :p pwned. hard. great game, though. can't wait for PGR4
Then you're quite clearly talking duff :uhhuh::p
You're driving, you can change gears, break, accelerate all that fancy stuff, it has that arcade style to it but who cares? You're driving!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
a driving sim would be you just driving. without racing. or doing any tricks. An electronic driving test would be a driving sim. There haven't been many driving sims (I think test drive 3 in the 1990s was).

stazi

Nightman
HSC
OMFG!!!!!!!! I'm shaking as i type this, because im so excited. Play-asia somehow screwed up my affiliation credit (basically store credit). Instead of $60, they gave me $350! Also they had a special for a pre-owned 60GB Japanese PS3 model for $399. I also had a $12 off coupon. Long story short, I'm buying a PS3 shipped via UPS for around $90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

latvia

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
OMFG!!!!!!!! I'm shaking as i type this, because im so excited. Play-asia somehow screwed up my affiliation credit (basically store credit). Instead of $60, they gave me $350! Also they had a special for a pre-owned 60GB Japanese PS3 model for $399. I also had a $12 off coupon. Long story short, I'm buying a PS3 shipped via UPS for around $90!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
go to sleep, kid

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahahah but i'm jewish. PS3s cost $1000 here! Im getting one for $900 less.

latvia

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
hahahah but i'm jewish. PS3s cost $1000 here! Im getting one for $900 less.
how can it be so much cheaper? ....r u sure it's real
l33t.
ur so into games i bet ur playing right now
thats why ur not asleep

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Ok:
the site sells video games, gaming systems, dvds, etc.
someone can set up an affiliation account and refer people to the site (e.g. i post my link, you can order through it)
I get credit from purchases made from my link (so, for a $50 game that I sell, I would get about $2).

However, they screwed up the amount in my account. Instead of the $56 or so credit that I was meant to have for referrals, they credited something like US$350 to my account.

Also, they had a special for second-hand ps3s for US$399 (which is quite standard considering the price drops). In Australia, however, it's super expensive ($999AU retail, but that does include 2 games).

Play-asia stuff-up = my gain. Now, I hope they dont realise the error they made and ship it out Monday.

And I'm not asleep because i was finding out what I can quickly order before they realise the mistake. Then I got overexcited and started researching about the power supply unit being multivoltage. Now I'm going to bed. I'm really tired.

latvia

HSC
N/A
haha it's good to have something to be so excited about. makes life meaningful.

goodnight stazi..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)