Methodology (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi, my proposal is due on Monday but I have no idea what the 'methodology' is, what we have to include in it or how to write it. Would anyone be able to explain to me or give me an example of a methodology. Thanks.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
uhmm methods u are going to use when conducting your research ..

khandigirl

psychotic wench
HSC
hey:)

just thought id give you the literal meaning... might help somewhat... i dunno... i find it useful sometimes :

1. A collection of methods, practices, procedures and rules used by those who work in some field

2. The study of such methods etc

3. The implementation of such methods etc

hope it helped somewhat... and dont stress about the proposal:p

X

xeuyrawp

khandigirl said:
hey:)

just thought id give you the literal meaning... might help somewhat... i dunno... i find it useful sometimes :

1. A collection of methods, practices, procedures and rules used by those who work in some field

2. The study of such methods etc

3. The implementation of such methods etc

hope it helped somewhat... and dont stress about the proposal:p
That's exactly right. For once, BOS terminology is actually English terminology! :p

But yeh, you should detail how you're going to research. You do this both pragmatically (library, you have your own books, online?) as well as theoretically ('this will shape my question', 'this kind of research will help my structure', etc.)

HSC
Thanks guys

Thankyou all so much for your replies, I was so confused about what to do . they've been a great help :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)