• Not my thing

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Hate them

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • WTF ARE METROSEXUALS?

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
HSC
Metrosexuals disturb me. It's like they can't decide whether they're gay or not.

Not to mention the fact that they're screwing up normal guys. Girls never looked great in baby pink, i don't get why guys suddenly started wearing baby pink T-shirts and polos. And that shaggy Ian Thorpe style blonde hair... just doesn't do it for me.

What do you guys think? Are they a good thing? Are they a bad thing?
Are they a symbol of evolution's failure? or are they the product of evolution?
Are metrosexuals the male equivalent to bimbos?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Ha reminds me of that South park episode....CRAB PEOPLE

I would exactly call myself metro but that doesnt mean i dont look after myself . i have never worn a pink shirt and i dont intend to.

and yes it a failure of evolution :rolleyes: :D

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
i used to hate them but then my best friend turned into one so now i have to tolerate them.

i hatehatehate the way he knows far far far more about brand names than me and cares more about the price of clothes and what product looks good in his hair and how i have to not touch his hugo boss glasses cause "damnit! they were expensive!"

grrr, if only he didn't get "fashionable"

and yeah they're destroyin masculinity

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
mr_brightside said:
Ha reminds me of that South park episode....CRAB PEOPLE

I would exactly call myself metro but that doesnt mean i dont look after myself . i have never worn a pink shirt and i dont intend to.

and yes it a failure of evolution :rolleyes: :D
lol, i remember watching that

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
whiterabbit said:
Metrosexuals disturb me. It's like they can't decide whether they're gay or not.

Not to mention the fact that they're screwing up normal guys. Girls never looked great in baby pink, i don't get why guys suddenly started wearing baby pink T-shirts and polos. And that shaggy Ian Thorpe style blonde hair... just doesn't do it for me.

normal guys?

kaylz

HSC
guys can wear pink. my dad can wear pink and not look gay. in fact, he wears a lot of pastels. it's just some guys aren't manly enough to pull it off.

HSC
im an idiot said:
normal guys?
Yeah, you know. The ones that would prefer a V.B. or a New to a Cosmopolitain or Daquiri.
Those guys who check out girls based on how hot she is, not what brand she's wearing.

<3

Where did they all go?
I saw about 10 guys wearing pink shirts in my train carriage today, almost felt like crying.

HSC
whiterabbit said:

fashion sense states that pink looks good against dark skin....that's why i have a few pink things........i also put on moisturiser, cleanser, exfloiater etc.....wow im taking care of my skin etc doesn't mean im a metro as many ppl tell me i am :rolleyes: metros just like looking fresh and there best...does not mean they cant decided whether or not their gay....i know im not gay.......i know im not a full metro either. Are you jealous coz a metro stole your girlfriend?

HSC
whiterabbit said:
Yeah, you know. The ones that would prefer a V.B. or a New to a Cosmopolitain or Daquiri.
Those guys who check out girls based on how hot she is, not what brand she's wearing.

<3

Where did they all go?
I saw about 10 guys wearing pink shirts in my train carriage today, almost felt like crying.

pink looks good against dark skin....it looks ok on white skinned....it looks fkn horrible on olive (eg lebs) imo......

i don't mind beer but i rather drink shit like smurdoff ice etc....

and i check out a girl based on how hot she is........NOT what brand she is wearing

im an idiot

or am i?
HSC
whiterabbit said:

<3

Where did they all go?
are you one of those country fat girls who has to shave every morning?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
whiterabbit said:

<3

Where did they all go?

lol all the kiddies are on holidays

damn underage and uninformed population

lets wipe them out

Skeeta

HSC
i believe that metrosexuality is the missing link in the male species between animals and humans

<3 metro

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
im a metro, not overly metro but i do have a fashion sense and take care in how i look, i clean myself and all that.

i don't see why its such a big deal, i enjoy having fun as much as anyone else does, does that make me any different to anyone else? does me taking pride in how i look and dress make me gay??

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
got nothin against the metros really :p it only gets disturbing when i have to take a second look 2 be sure they're a guy. theres such a thing as over doing it you know.

HSC
Jazz Man Tim said:
im a metro, not overly metro but i do have a fashion sense and take care in how i look, i clean myself and all that.

i don't see why its such a big deal, i enjoy having fun as much as anyone else does, does that make me any different to anyone else? does me taking pride in how i look and dress make me gay??

im with jazz man tim

im wearing pink right now

what i really hate is those idiots that wear polos (mostly pink) but wear the collar up and walk around with their chest out...looks so fkn gay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)