• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

metrosexualisation (2 Viewers)

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
Homosexuals are the worst form of life that is in existence. These degenerates should not be tolerated in any way, shape, or form. The solution to their abnormality is to round them all up, place them on an island, and leave them to their own affairs. They can be left free to molest one another on that island and they can take pride in being with their own faggot kinds. Faggotry in all its forms should not be tolerated under any circumstances.

we'll call it

fire island :cool:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
These degenerates should not be tolerated in any way, shape, or form. The solution to their abnormality is to round them all up, place them on an island, and leave them to their own affairs. They can be left free to molest one another on that island and they can take pride in being with their own faggot kinds. Faggotry in all its forms should not be tolerated under any circumstances.
Were you the European who came up with the plan to put criminals in Australia?

i realised i triple posted.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
I'll inform the authorities.

My words are like a dagger with a jagged edge
That'll stab you in the head
whether you're a fag or lez
Or the homosex, hermaph or a trans-a-vest
Pants or dress - hate fags? The answer's "yes"
Homophobic? Nah, you're just heterophobic
ok eminem

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
Oooh, pretty :D

ahhhh your sig simply gorgeous
What he said.

Homosexuals are the worst form of life that is in existence. These degenerates should not be tolerated in any way, shape, or form. The solution to their abnormality is to round them all up, place them on an island, and leave them to their own affairs. They can be left free to molest one another on that island and they can take pride in being with their own faggot kinds. Faggotry in all its forms should not be tolerated under any circumstances.
Pretty sure you don't believe all/any of that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)