MGMT Final (1 Viewer)

darkdog307

HSC
Does anyone have any idea to what sort of questions they asked in the final exam? E.G did they ask for what a solution would be to the case study, or tell us to describe three elements or something like that?
do any past students remember the type of questions?

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
I'm assuming MGMT1001?

All I remember is that your best bet is to REMEMBER some case studies/references to use in your paper. and the MC part is fucked because they expect you to remember the odd term for a theory here and there.

GL on the exam, last time I took it the course average was 14/35 xD

darkdog307

HSC
Yeah it's MGMT1001. Really? Was aiming for around 23/24. Yeah Case study references are easy, do you remember the type of questions you got?

Trans4M

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah it's MGMT1001. Really? Was aiming for around 23/24. Yeah Case study references are easy, do you remember the type of questions you got?
I think my two questions when I did it were:

1) Using the selection and recruitment theory, explain how you would go about recruiting A, B, C, D & E.
2) Using ____________ theory, explain the problems that the group will face.

Something along those lines.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
the multiple choice was pretty hard from what i remember

JayCakie

HSC
This course was so depressing for me. The MC was so theory based and was negatively marked that it threw a lot people including myself off. They might change it depending on how they plan to scale it/bell curve it.

darkdog307

HSC
Its worth 35% other exams are woth 60% I heard about the stupid marking involved, better to smash other subjects to pull WAM up I guess then.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Its worth 35% other exams are woth 60% I heard about the stupid marking involved, better to smash other subjects to pull WAM up I guess then.
I remember I pretty much relied on my Everest assignment, first assignment and the weekly "homework" to pull up my marks.

The MC section as others said was pretty shit, during my year it wasn't worth anything (thank god). For essay portion use what you learned during the Everest assignment on group working theory. A lot of stuff has to "motivate" the group and get people to work together and what not.

If you did well on your essay and everest, your marks should be fine and I wouldn't worry too much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)