December 11 - The Palace, Melbourne
Awesome.

Am so gonna be there

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
thanks man <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

im so excited. we are pretty much guarenteed floor 1 if you do pre sale. i wanna touch mgmt :eek:
lol
Unable to obtain the tickets you requested. The event may be sold out or the number of tickets requested are greater than the maximum available adjacent seats.

Got that after like, 2 mins. I'm floor 2. Mehhhhhh, don't mind

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
floor 2 doesnt matter much, its only bad if you want to like touch them or something.

but yeah, as i said on ur wall, was just at enmore theatre and they were getting absolutely swamped with calls about MGMT's pre sale and people couldnt believe it sold out so fast.

me and ash missed out on tickets.

but ill be at the outlet right when they go on sale next week

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
lol its all ages. i doubt they are that well known amongst like 14 year olds though like pnau and presets are.
dont be foolish, the number of underage wannabe hipsters has increased ten-fold in the last 2 years.

cccclaire

HSC
Geez, I really want to go, I had no idea tickets were even on sale though.

Although i wouldn't get too stressed, if tickets sold out that quickly they'll probably play a second show or move to a bigger venue.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
JFK said:
i dont get it though, it said that there were still tickets available up until like now

like before you couldnt buy any tickets and now you can buy single seated tickets

did the system fuck up or something...
You can hold tickets for up to 8 mins, probably had something to do with it. Yeah it kept telling me tix were still available but if you tried to buy them it says they're not. lol ticketek tbh

Alvik

HSC
Wasn't this just presale?

Or are they all gone?

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Nah it was just presale, but obv chances are that regular sale will be just as fast if not faster. It'll be loading a lot slower for sure

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
woo got tickets but SERIOUSLY i have been on the ticketek site since 8 30am!

my computer clock is 4 minutes ahead of official local time

ive been refreshing every now and then..

when computer clock said 9am, i refreshed like crazy until i saw the 'buy now' button

when i finally did (when computer clock said '9: 04') i clicked on it (must have been not even 10 seconds since my last refresh and not seeing the 'buy now' button there, so i got in as soon as they put it up basically

BUT

i only managed to get tickets on FLOOR 2!!!

wtf. seriously.

this always happens.

i can NEVER get the front floor anymore. is this because enmore is fucking retarded or did floor 1 really sell out in like less than 10 seconds....

anyway, its completely sold out now, just tried just to see if they are sold out yet and got:

Unable to obtain the tickets you requested. The event may be sold out or the number of tickets requested are greater than the maximum available adjacent seats.

lol.

Last edited:

pinoying

HSC
hmm missed out. frig.

change of venue or second date perhaps?

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
venue wont change, but im assuming the promoters will def ask MGMT if they want to do a 2nd show. up to them i guess.

scalpers and underage kids are a dangerous combo for people who really want to see MGMT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)