MGMT1001 vs. ECON1203 (1 Viewer)

Capo

HSC
Which of the two infamous WAM destroyers is harder (if im an english oriented person)? I should probably mention that I'm trying to transfer into another course but I have to do one of these this sem, does that mean my WAM is dead

HeyJes

Academic Tutor @ UNSW
HSC
Uni Grad
Get a student who has done the course to help u if u can

mreditor16

HSC
I'm doing MGMT1001 atm. And if I was in your position, I would probably go with ECON1203...

mreditor16

HSC
I'm doing MGMT1001 atm. And if I was in your position, I would probably go with ECON1203...
However, it depends on how bad your maths it is. If the difference between your English and Mathematics abilities is big enough, I would do MGMT1001.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Which of the two infamous WAM destroyers is harder (if im an english oriented person)? I should probably mention that I'm trying to transfer into another course but I have to do one of these this sem, does that mean my WAM is dead
i dont understand why you have to do it if you're transferring?

Reneranger1

HSC
Currently doing both so I can help. Firstly delete the myth about wam killers it's complete bs. If you study then it won't be.

Mgmt is piss easy but you need to think from a markers perspective plus they also mark really harshly for the first essay so it provides a wake up call to everyone but I heard it gets easier.

For econ 1203 it's my favourtie out of my 4 so I recommend it. In terms of maths it's stats which is different so don't conflate the two. In terms of difficulty if you have a good grasp of what stats is you'll be fine.
Since I'd don't know what your transferring into I can't say which to do but generally mgmt is comp for most business courses stats can be excluded for engo, Sci and actl etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)