Mi Goreng (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
回复: Re: Mi Goreng

cxlxoxk said:
Can someone tell me what mi goreng is? i'm guessing its like instant/2 minute noodles, cos of all the msg talk.

If my assumption is correct, i like to take the noodles by itself, cook them, serve with real meat and vegetable.

I just throw away the flavouring, its not like its worth that much =S. I think.
what you call the flavoring is the sauce

CieL said:
Actually no =]

The powder and the CHILLI paste contain MSG.
The rest do not.

Just look for flavour enhancer 621

Having said that I ate 3 packets today.. they just don't fill you up..
QFT

newmz89 said:
Mi Goreng aren't just noodles. They are a way of life.

Edit: I am a non-asian.
no i also need my fair share of vegetables, fruit and sunlight

superelizabeth said:
lol i need mi goreng and a bottle of V to pull an all nighter everytime.
lol 1 mi goreng already gives you approx 20% of daily RDI energy intake

Mr.Cassimatis

HSC
MODERATION IS FOR THE WEAK

always 3 at a time have it with fried egg, keep the yolk on it tho so u can let it ooze all over the nooodles

phucking pawnage

sometimes i put bits of roast duck or chiken in it, and wen i make the mix abit of blackbean sauce, and light soy sauce just to mix it so it spreads evenly amongst the noodles

APCSfan

HSC
Mr.Cassimatis said:

always 3 at a time have it with fried egg, keep the yolk on it tho so u can let it ooze all over the nooodles

phucking pawnage

sometimes i put bits of roast duck or chiken in it, and wen i make the mix abit of blackbean sauce, and light soy sauce just to mix it so it spreads evenly amongst the noodles
holy shit bro. thats like.....:bomb:

HSC
Mr.Cassimatis said:

phucking pawnage

tank, that's how you should eat it, just like how it looks like on the picture.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
You gotta admit though, it tastes really good, only just have to eat it in moderation though lol, 3 in one sitting... planning to be the next Takeru Kobayashi eh? :haha:

cxlxoxk

HSC

i'm cheap lmao - i just dispose of the flavouring, that stuff is nasty.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
pattii said:
:)^

btw does anyone eat it with fried egg^^
1 packet isnt filling and cooking 2 is too much for one sitting makes me feel sick after eating.
hmm good idea. i'm gonna try it next time! i only have them every so often anyway, when i'm feeling too lazy to make anything else.

snore said:
Man you guys gotta go hit up Malaysia some time, I'm living there at the moment and you don't have to buy the instant noodle packs and make it at home, you just go down the road to the local mamak and order a plate. :) It's the fucking best, althought IMO Maggi Goreng is better than Mee Goreng
<3 malaysia!

supercalamari said:
I prefer pad thai/massaman/satay.
<3 pad thai :)

HSC
original mi goreng sux... sick of it.
the nice ones are called "mi sedap" make sure you get the spicy ones tho, otherwise its just the same.
can only get mi sedap at indo stores or some azn stores LOL!

proud to say ive eaten this shit my whole life =] i like the noodle soup better tho.

Rainie

HSC
Ate two packets the first time ever, made me sick. Never wanna try it again :lol:

Ramen > Mi Goreng

Air Jordan

HSC
I luv Mi Goreng although I wouldnt go as far as saying it was addictive lol. I still got about 10 packets at home and yes I do eat them with eggs

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
Me and a mate were buying boxes of this stuff when we were on holiday in Exmouth for a month. Got rather over it. Except for when we'd smoked a spliff or two, then it was the duck's nuts again. yum yum yum.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
Mi goreng is quite good, but its not chilli enough. Usually I add LEE KUM LEE chilli oil. fucking awesome

Also, these are fucking awesome, but i cant find them in suburban woolies/coles. only in the city.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)