Microeconomic and Macroeconomic??? (1 Viewer)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
can someone PLEASE tell me what the hell these two mean.. it doesnt matter how many books i read or how many times i read it, i just dont understand it. Please, i would be so grateful :)

HSC
N/A
Microec means anything that accounts for and/or affects specific industries e.g textiles, exports
Macroec affects the whole economy.

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
microeconomic = supply side economics - structural things like how regulated industries that supply things are. So it has a lot to do with the structure of the economic, like trade, finance and employment.

macroeconomics = demand side economics - your looking at fiscal and monetary policy in altering the amount of demand there is. Things like interst rates, where if they are high, demand is low coz people don't want to borrow much money.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
_muse_ said:
can someone PLEASE tell me what the hell these two mean.. it doesnt matter how many books i read or how many times i read it, i just dont understand it. Please, i would be so grateful :)
umm great time to ask, guess ur ready for tomorrow

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Macro can be defined as the use of govt policies to influence the economy with the aims of reducing large fluctuations in th elevel of economic acticity and achieving certain goals.

Micro can be defined as actions taken by the govt to improve resource allocation btn firms and industries, in order to maximise output from scarce resources.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)