mid-year applications (1 Viewer)

lind27

HSC
Hey, i was just wondering if anyone is starting at UWS for 2nd semester?
Whats the parra campus like?

lind27

HSC
did you defer to start with??
email enrollments maybe?
Hey, nah i started at Macquarie first semester an realised the course wasnt for me as i want to do property so i applied thorough UAC for mid-year enrolements.

Yeh does anyone know wats happening to the property subjects at Blacktown, all i know is there going to move to parra but not sure when.

NotOneLess

HSC
Yeh does anyone know wats happening to the property subjects at Blacktown, all i know is there going to move to parra but not sure when.

I doubt you will be doing any units at Blacktown. From memory, they're letting the current students finish off there and the new ones are being moved to Parra. Hence the new carpark and general purpose building at Parra Campus.

mb87

HSC
N/A
i'm in the same boat as you..somewhat. I started at MQ back in 2007 to find out my course international business wasn't for me. So I worked up until this semester. So far, pretty satisfactory in terms of quality of lecturers - most are from industry so they know what they're talking about. What I found with MQ was majority of lecturers and teachers tend to ramble on stuff straight from the lecture slides which made it pretty boring and not engaging.

I've met quite a few interesting people at uni both academic staff and students. There is a large no. of part time uni + full time work students with experience within the industry so seminars are always intereactive.

Apart from the carpark which I know is beyond the uni itself..bloody council I'm fairly happy where I'm at.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)