Mid year entry - Arts (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi. I am applying to Melbourne University for Semester 2 intake to Arts and was wondering what the chance of me being accepted was?
In my VCE I obtained an ENTER of 92.00 (2006) and last years university average was HD. Cheers.

mels479

HSC
I think you should be fine. I'm doing my first year of Arts at Melbourne this year and our entry was 85, it was a 'guaranteed' score too. I don't know if that is continuing but if so you should get in without a problem. It does depend how many places there are though
What course did you do at Uni last year? HD is pretty high, they'll probably be pretty impressed with that!

HSC
mels479 said:
I think you should be fine. I'm doing my first year of Arts at Melbourne this year and our entry was 85, it was a 'guaranteed' score too. I don't know if that is continuing but if so you should get in without a problem. It does depend how many places there are though
What course did you do at Uni last year? HD is pretty high, they'll probably be pretty impressed with that!
I did Science/Law last year. Mainly science subjects. :)
How you finding Arts?

mels479

HSC
Nobody Listened said:
I did Science/Law last year. Mainly science subjects. :)
How you finding Arts?
To be honest I'm not loving it. I'm transferring to ANU next year... The Melbourne Model just doesn't really suit me. But don't let that put you off! Everyone has a different experience so it'll probably be great for you.

puglover

HSC
mels479 said:
To be honest I'm not loving it. I'm transferring to ANU next year... The Melbourne Model just doesn't really suit me. But don't let that put you off! Everyone has a different experience so it'll probably be great for you.
woot i was part of the melbourne model protest!
you can probably see me on youtube.
this is totally not a plug or anything rofl.

but woot for ANU.. i am going there aswell at some stage!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)