Mid year transfer to macq and then transfer to unsw after full year possible? (1 Viewer)

Gangstar1

HSC
Hey i was just wondering is it possible to transfer to macq mid year and then transfer to unsw after finishing the second semester at macq? (considering i get the marks) i read the unsw website but im unsure =\

"To have your university studies considered for admission, you must complete at least one year of full-time study (minimum 0.75 full time equivalent load) within one degree at your university. All applications are through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC)."

Thanks in advance

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
From what I can gather, you must be at University X for at least 12 months so I would be inclined to say no.

izzy88

HSC
I would also advise you to call unsw and confirm their transfer policy- that way you know for certain. On the other hand - why not just try to transfer straight from your university you are starting out at and skip Macquarie in the middle? It seems a lot of administrative effort to go through 3 uni's in such a short period of time (including applying for credit etc at each one).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)