Mike Patton Thread (1 Viewer)

Malevolence

Oh so cool
HSC
N/A
Hey all, im a big Mike Patton fan, anyothers out there. I only just recently got peeping tom but it fucking rules, its gotten me back into all the Faith no More and Mr Bungle. But we can't forget Lovage, Phantomas and Tommahawk or General Patton.
Anyway, just Looking for more big time patton fans.

Stay Groovy
Josh

jaffmeister

Bad Ass MC
HSC
I am probably not as huge a fan of Mike Patton as you (I have only heard of most of his projects, but haven't really listened to any of it) but I am a huge Faith No More fan, i greatly appreciate the vocal talents and musical genius that he possesses.

And I absolutely LUURRRRRRRRRVED that shit that he did with The Dillinger Escape Plan (Irony is a Dead Scene) that was THE FUCKING BOMB

Breaking rock's boundaries is the only way to keep it fresh (and sexy)

sonnysburning

HSC
:D
im a mike patton fan.
a lot.
verging on obsession.
:)
i like that there are like minded souls here.
hell yeah to the irony is a dead scene EP.
but fantomas are the outright best.
directors cut = brain explosion.
his solo albums...
and hemophiliac with john zorn.
dear god yes.
so dynamic.
so good.
!!!!
♥

lealea226

HSC
I only recently gotten into the workng mind of Mike Patton myself, but im very much hooked hehe
It started out as Faith No More and abit of Peeping Tom, now Im into the whole shebang: Mr. Bungle, Tomahawk, Lovage, Dillinger Escape Plan, General Patton, Fantomas and his various collaberation projects etc.
Its weird, I was looking through this forum just to see if anyone else liked Patton as much as me hehe Glad there are indeed others!! :)
Wish I was alive to see FNM or Bungle live!! I missed them out by about 30 years haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)