Millsy (1 Viewer)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
dun worry minai. millsy won't steal any of your fire. ur still uber-sexy ;)

*lick*

Collin

HSC
N/A
'GET YOUR UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA! Do you want a prosperous future, increased earning power more money and the respect of all? Call this number : 1-781-465-7782 (24 hours)* There are no required tests, classes, books, or interviews!\ Get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, and Doctorate (PhD) diploma!@ Receive the benefits and admiration that comes with a diploma!__No one is turned down! +'

LOL, I got that too.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by JKDDragon
'GET YOUR UNIVERSITY DIPLOMA! Do you want a prosperous future, increased earning power more money and the respect of all? Call this number : 1-781-465-7782 (24 hours)* There are no required tests, classes, books, or interviews!\ Get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, and Doctorate (PhD) diploma!@ Receive the benefits and admiration that comes with a diploma!__No one is turned down! +'
my neverfailing safety net in case i flunk uni. :)

HSC
Minai said:
Anyone catch his performance at HMV Pitt St Mall today? (sunday)
I braved the 100's of screaming 12 year old girls to listen to him perform tracks off his new album

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worst. 'celeb'. ever

i heard his ripping of ashton kutchers 'punk'd' and making a show called 'stooged' which would just be an australian copy of it....since he only managed to sell like 10 records i guess he's still desperate to get his 'popularity' back, but the only people who like him are supre bimbo sluts.

rumour

HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
no i searched threads started by miani...coz im e stalking him
I'm sure it will be easy to find him in real life. He will be the only one wearing a Millsy t-shirt!!!!!!!!!

taxman

make poverty
HSC
This girl I picked up and was talking to for ages was in love with Millsy...that was really weird. I thought, maybe it would be possibly normal if it was just cos he was an ok looking dude...but she actually LIKED his music. The fact that somebody can appreciate Millsy's music sickened me, it gave me cancer and forced me into a coma. I still talk to her though...nice bottom...terrible taste in music...

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
omg, i just read this, what a fucking poof. millsy for fucks sake.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)