Minor freak-out: How are we meant to remember EVERYTHING for Trials/HSC?!!?! (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Cramming within 3 weeks before the exam isn't going to help.
I disagree, i did exactly this and found it to be very effective. Admittedly it wasn't the the most pleasant time in my life but it was effective nonetheless.

lychnobity

HSC
I disagree, i did exactly this and found it to be very effective. Admittedly it wasn't the the most pleasant time in my life but it was effective nonetheless.
Me too.

People who say cramming doesn't work are either all sorts of crap at it, or haven't tried it. Self righteous idiots.

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
Hey -

So the title is pretty self-explanatory. I'm a pretty good student, but I just do not physically comprehend how I'm expected to memorise such multitudes of information for each subject, times'd by however many subjects I do!
I've had in-class essays over the last few weeks, and have been overwhelmed trying to memorise one topic (or even parts of one topic) for those - how am I meant to that for four topics per subject, for seven subjects?!
I would really appreciate having my soul smoothed right now. One of those HSC panic moments and such.
hey bby do u root? ;)

mioumiou

HSC
hmm, well, I should have typed that different method suits different ppl. :jump:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
What have you been doing for your exams up until now?

hairspray

HSC
Just calm down, you still have AGES till the actual HSC exams. Start studying progressively for any subjects that invloves a formula (maths and economics) and practise those now! If you're a reasonably competent individual cramming works best for subjects that requires knowing definitions and concepts, this is purely based on my experience of cramming for economics (but know your formulas for economics now- it will be much easier to skip a chunk of formulas when memorising the definition of unemployment and inflation), business studies and legal studies.

Goodluck, but seriously the only time worth stressing out is one week before the exam. That is when the serious study/cramming starts.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
There isn't that much to memorise in the HSC to be honest.

You have quite a bit of time to learn what you need to learn as well. So if you learn consistently you will be fine :)

In other words: Just take it one step at a time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)