Misadventure/ illness Appeal (1 Viewer)

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Maz!

Yeh hospital time is a common one. Similarly I know people last year who filed a Misadventure/Illness form for getting to the HSC Exam late due to that Tunnel Collapse in North Ryde last year... (remember the one with the flat that just collapsed into the massive hole?)

Likewise, I've heard of people applying for misadventure due to birds getting into the examination hall and the examiners were unable to get rid of it efficiently so they caused a lot of noise and disruption to everyone in the vicinity.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
EAS? Yeah could you please provide links? I'm going to filling out a misadventure definately.

Reason:
Sinusitis, Orbital Infection, Sinus Infection, Severe Migraines (could be related), Inflated Meninges, Throat Infection, Coughing Headaches (Not sure if it was primary or secondary....)

I been really sick.... all year....(worst thing is I don't know what's going on..... :worried: :bomb: :confused: :( :( )
(missed soo many days of school)

Number7

HSC
I was wondering of applying for misadventure. I wasn't going to originally untill I heard 3 guys in my year were applying cause they moved houses. So I've missed about 2-3months of school due to chronic sickness and surgery. Do I have a case?

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Number7 said:
I was wondering of applying for misadventure. I wasn't going to originally untill I heard 3 guys in my year were applying cause they moved houses. So I've missed about 2-3months of school due to chronic sickness and surgery. Do I have a case?
im guessing u most definately would.

Oritsuro

HSC
My deputy thinks I should fill out a misadventure appeal because my bag was stolen...lol

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Hey, have you ever known any cases where they have scrutinised a student because the doctor or medical officer was a relative. My uncle is my doctor and im not sure if i should change doctors just in case something happens.

HSC
N/A
I thought you applied for Illness/Misadventure Appeals AFTER exams and assesments - for instance, you sit a trial exam and are terribly ill and unable to concentrate, and so when the exam is over you apply for an Illness/Misadventure Appeal.

I think people are confusing this with EAS.

markz

HSC
dammit I hate misadventures.

Most of you blokes have a good reason to apply but there are some people, who I hope read this, are complete shitheads.

They move houses down the road from where they were previously...takes them a whole 2-3 weeks...and apply for misadventure? where the hell is the justice in that if they get it.

Oritsuro

HSC
Yes, well not every system is perfect. It's bound to have some flaws.

markz

HSC
Oritsuro said:
Yes, well not every system is perfect. It's bound to have some flaws.
I'm formulating a plan to make them feel shamed :ninja:

well not really.

but still.......

G.J.I

HSC
A relative of mine died, can i used that as a mis-adventure?

Always

HSC
I've missed a lot of school due to sickness but I'm not sure whether to apply. What exactly is the point? Excuse my ignorance.

~~*CHELLE*~~

HSC
yesterday durring my 2nd paper... i had relli bad stomach cramps... like paralysising nearly and i went outside for 10 mins in tears and to be sick... i went to the doctors and i have a stomach bug.. i dunno should i apply i did finish though

HSC
N/A
~~*CHELLE*~~ said:
yesterday durring my 2nd paper... i had relli bad stomach cramps... like paralysising nearly and i went outside for 10 mins in tears and to be sick... i went to the doctors and i have a stomach bug.. i dunno should i apply i did finish though
If you think you didn't do as well as you would have if you weren't sick, then yes, you should.

hieuh

HSC
heyy! just wondering how do you apply for this disadvantaged scheme?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)