Misadventure (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
I have missed two exams this week, because my insides are pretty much attacking each other. I have a doctors certificate, but have NFI what forms i need to fill out. I've spoken to both the lecturers and they'll sort it out as long as i hand in the "appropriate documentation."

So is it Special Consideration forms? And do i need to go back to the doctor to get him to fill it out? It looks like a doc certificate isnt enough.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
yeah, i didnt even get a med.cert.
just print off the special consideration forms and there is a section for yr doc to fill in
:)

Skeeta

HSC
right, so i have to go back to the doctor and get him to fill out these forms. Cool.

rockets

HSC
N/A
hey skeeta - my brother is at uts and when he missed an exam because he was sick the paper work had to be filled in and signed by a doctor - hope this helps or check it out carefully as wouldn't be nice to fail cause forms NOT done properly!

Black Faery

HSC
N/A
i've gotten my special consideration forms filled out by counselling services and the GP on campus. If you are very nice, the doctor might write your letter for you if you fax through the form and then you can pick it up without making an appointment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)