Misread hsc timetable=> missed out biology exam. What's gonna happen now???:(( (1 Viewer)

JohnMaximus

shepherd of the people
HSC
Well
For my trial exam for maths (aka my worst subject), I thought it started at 9, when it really started at 8. So I got a call at like 7.45 from my friend asking where I am. And I'm like, at home burh. And then she's like "awks we're going into the hall, get yo ass here". Literally ran there, got on the train in my PJ's.
And reached there late. Still managed to do reasonably well despite losing an entire hour. After that my rank was also gg.
What a coincidence, I would've been done by 9

britaker

HSC
i am a trained professional in this. i managed to withhold my yr 8 assignment for a month and not lose any marks. (ps it helps to have cool parents who back you up with this stuff)
Um one time I delayed the handing back of a Y8 art assessment task for like a term (they had to have all of them marked before they could give any out).

Chocolatebubble

HSC
Uni Grad
Um one time I delayed the handing back of a Y8 art assessment task for like a term (they had to have all of them marked before they could give any out).
the difference between you and I is that I'm a trained professional in delaying the impossible. the first assignment i got in yr 7 i handed back 2 weeks after the due date and i handed in my yr 10 assignment for ancient history 3 HOURS late. eh? eh?

britaker

HSC
the difference between you and I is that I'm a trained professional in delaying the impossible. the first assignment i got in yr 7 i handed back 2 weeks after the due date and i handed in my yr 10 assignment for ancient history 3 HOURS late. eh? eh?
Y10 PDHPE assessment task... I postponed my inevitable embarrassment by ~ 3 weeks. (It was the one where you had to make up a dance routine and the other person I was with, as well as I, had done jack all)

Eh? Eh.

Chocolatebubble

HSC
Uni Grad
Y10 PDHPE assessment task... I postponed my inevitable embarrassment by ~ 3 weeks. (It was the one where you had to make up a dance routine and the other person I was with, as well as I, had done jack all)

Eh? Eh.
I post poned the cultural festival for a term because i didn't want to organise it. eh? eh?

no but seriously, are hyperboles and sarcasm so hard to convey through text :( I hope the poor girl at least go a doc cert or something

Bongos

HSC
Claim an anxiety attack ? They cant expect you to call if you will miss the exam..you wouldnt exactly be in the best shape

britaker

HSC
I post poned the cultural festival for a term because i didn't want to organise it. eh? eh?

no but seriously, are hyperboles and sarcasm so hard to convey through text :( I hope the poor girl at least go a doc cert or something
Haha yeah :) It was actually postponed because the teacher was sick one week, didn't have PE the next week and then found time to perform in 3rd week. I'm not that much of a jackass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)