Miss Universe! (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
i thought miss usa & paraguay were better-looking than the oz chik.. =/ and i read that "im from newcastle" comment thingo in some newspaper.. she didn't sound dumb, she was just saying how she didn't expect to win, that she's only from newcastle lalala etc.. no mention of "like"

Ninga

HSC
Maybe cos Howard supported Bush so much, Bush had a bit of a word to Mr Trump and pulled some strings :)

Come on, Australia wasnt that bad :)

santaslayer

HSC
Paraguay was much hotter than Australia. I would of voted for Paraguay. It was funny how at the end her crown kept on tilting. :p

HSC
N/A
What I can't figure out is how they managed to get such a concentrated density of good-looking airheads all in the same place...

The one thing that striked me about Miss Aussie is that she actually came across as if there was a real person in there. Miss USA not only looked like Barbie, but sounded as if she's little miss perfect and has never had either a bad hair day or argument in her life. And there was one person in the top 10 who really bugged me- she was in this lime-green evening gown.

I mean like, I watched Miss Congeniality, and I laughed because I didn't seriously think that people could be like that- watching Miss Universe and seeing that entirely pagent-bred people who have entirely rehearsed actions/responses (7 suitcases!!! my entire family doesn't even have that many!!!!) was just really sad... is this seriously what people aspire towards?

Every single girl in that competition was drop-dead gorgeous, no doubt about that. But how many actually came across as a real person? Only one, to my recollection...

Lundy

Banned
HSC
The Miss Universe thing is a bit of a joke. It's all about the "power and independance of women yada yada yada", yet they have no problem strutting around in a bikini just to be gawked at. I'd like to see an IQ-test become part of the competition. That should be interesting.

MouNtY

.......Don't they do a talent competition thing?.......like on miss congeniality(spelling)......i think that would have been very interesting.....

MicK_eT

Terry mate!
lol the asian ones didnt do too well... but... i liked the american one...
lol but go the whooping on the aussie chicks part wen she was crowned

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
Paraguay was much hotter than Australia. I would of voted for Paraguay. It was funny how at the end her crown kept on tilting. :p
I thought so too! But then again, I've always thought brunettes are prettier *ducks at the stonethrowing*

:kaz.n:

HSC
yeh paraguay should have been 2nd..miss america is an oversized barbie doll..miss aus was charming tho

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Wasn't Miss Universe last week? Sif we don't have better shit to talk about!

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Mr Universe used to happen, im not sure if it still does. It was a body building thing that Arnie won back in the days.

As for anyone who is remotely interested, It repeats on Sunday (tomorrow) at around noon or 1am.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
Originally posted by dark`secrets
miss usa wasnt pretty!
Miss USA was trying way to hard with the makeup ..

:rolleyes:

pcwizz

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Nate Berkus
Mr Universe used to happen, im not sure if it still does. It was a body building thing that Arnie won back in the days.

As for anyone who is remotely interested, It repeats on Sunday (tomorrow) at around noon or 1am.

it'd be called mr steroids

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)