Missed a whole option (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Empathy?

He'll get enough of that from other posters.

anthony93

HSC
A nigger deaddddddddddddd

i'm studying the optional topic for forensics and during the exam today i couldn't find the topic anywhere. When the presiding officer was checking the pages i thought a page was missing and i got caught behind checking for it. I quickly made sure the pages were in order and since forensics was the last two pages they were all sequential so i assumed it was all in tact. Going through the options i couldn't find forensics but i saw "chemistry of art" and it involved analysing spectral lines and types of spectroscopy which is related to forensics. Spent a whole hour getting dominated by the questions thinking "wow... I didn't study enough" only to realise with one minute left that the forensic section was stuck to the back page. It wasn't glued to the back page just perfectly in line and abnormally attached to the page. I have contacted the board of studies and the school and i am required to fill out a misadventure form, do you guys think it will work?

*i told the presiding officers and they recommended me to call the bos*

i'm pretty sure i would of gotten a band 6 if i completed the forensics section

Atarer

HSC
I guess you're right :evilfire: I just didn't want to embarrass myself holding the whole year up from their reading time
but i think you could still put ur hand up to ask during the exam...

elvishtears

HSC
but i think you could still put ur hand up to ask during the exam...
I was confident that my paper was completed because all the pages were sequentially ordered, if I had a doubt I probably would have asked

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
yeah feels real bad, i'm getting a principles statement to attach to my misadventure slip, hopefully the person who reads my paper isn't a heartless demon
Hope it goes well for you! Curiously, how do you think you did in the Chemistry for Art section? Who knows, you might have aced that and still get good marks for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)