Missed UAC cutoffs? (1 Viewer)

shona1990

HSC
Kept putting it off and then when the time came, I couldn't find my student number.... (Still can't... Am searching ALL over my bedroom) What now? Gonk.
:bomb:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
shona1990 said:
Kept putting it off and then when the time came, I couldn't find my student number.... (Still can't... Am searching ALL over my bedroom) What now? Gonk.
Ah bugger. Well once you've found your number I'm fairly sure the process is the same, the only thing is you'll have to pay a late fee which if I remember correctly is around $90 :S

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
As well as the normal $22 fee, you'll have to pay a $97 late fee when you apply, for a total of $119.

HSC
shona1990 said:
Yeah, that's kinda the same as me. I kept putting it off too, but on Friday night my parents nagged me again so I went to my room, found my UAC number, but couldn't find my student number. :eek:

Luckily because I wrote it out so many times during the SC, I remembered what it was. :eek:

For some courses you need to apply early, so I'd double check that the course/s you want to do aren't those ones, and if not, then when you apply you just need to pay a "late fee".

HSC
uac must make a shitload of money each year from doing this. like 97$ for late apps.. that's ridiculous. and 22$ for every student.. multiply by about 50000. we should boycott it. :mad1:

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
You could have asked the Careers Adviser or Year Adviser at your school?
I couldn't find mine either so I asked my careers adviser and she had it. You can also call them up about it. The late fee is stupid. $97! And then if you're late by another week I think it's 107$.

lgaica

HSC
yeah i had to ask my deputy cause i forgot my student number,

you were given heaps of notice and time to do your preferences, the late fee is to stop people from being lazy to make them submit on time, its not uac's fault

Russdog

russell
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Luckily because I wrote it out so many times during the SC, I remembered what it was. :eek:
wow
you're crazy
that was 2 years ago
there's like 12 numbers in that thing
wtf

samuel slack

HSC
I remembered mine when i applied for UAC. Its not that difficult. Bad luck about losing yours though shona.

HSC
Russdog said:
wow
you're crazy
that was 2 years ago
there's like 12 numbers in that thing
wtf
I can remember it, but I can't remember any of the equations or syllabus dotpoints for the HSC. :(:(

Haha, damn. :eek: :eek:

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
I put off applying for scholarships for far too long, cause they take forever to fill out. :mad1: Eventually I couldn't really be stuffed cause I had missed the last date, because the post wasn't open when i went to put it in. Fucking post office.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
Shrikar said:
I put off applying for scholarships for far too long, cause they take forever to fill out. :mad1: Eventually I couldn't really be stuffed cause I had missed the last date, because the post wasn't open when i went to put it in. Fucking post office.
I just gave up cos the bloody thing took too long to fill out lol.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
18232197 4lyf yo.

How hard is it to remember 8 digits? You'd all remember it if it were your mobile numbers....

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
It's probably closer to 65000 actually. lol.

Then there's the money ACER made from the hapless asians sitting UMAT. :/

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
You forgot, plus all the late fees!

Awwww, our money! :( :(
+ non year 12 applicants, who have to pay $47 instead of $22. Ripoff merchants.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
one of my friends neearrlly missed the cut-off... she left it till the very last day.... actually, i'm not even that sure whether she DID make it....

stupid late fee ><"

Azamakumar said:

*cry* =(

HSC
Azamakumar said:

:rofl:
Triangulum said:
+ non year 12 applicants, who have to pay $47 instead of $22. Ripoff merchants.
Ah yes, I forgot about that.

Why does it need to be so expensive though? What can they possibly do with that much money?
ssejamafone said:
one of my friends neearrlly missed the cut-off... she left it till the very last day.... actually, i'm not even that sure whether she DID make it....
I did mine on the last day, on the Friday @ 7:30pm. (in between graduation celebrations :p)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)