• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Missing lecture times? (1 Viewer)

glimmerless

HSC
HELP. So I'm enrolling in my classes for Com/Law and everything was fine until I got to this.

So it didnt bother me, until I realised I cant seem to find the lecture times.

See next img.

Am I missing something? What do i do?? I tried to call up the enrolment help number, but no one answered.

jassono

HSC
One of the guys pointed me to this site, he said it was useful for him as a student
https://my.unsw.edu.au/classutil/
you go to econ, and click 1202 and it says there there are 167/170 enrolled, but he said its updated three or so times a day, so its likely the lecture is full
...So he said maybe wait to see what happens the econ people might -start a new lecture? Or call the aus school of business. ive been trying all arvo but the line is busy

sunny

meh.
HSC
One of the guys pointed me to this site, he said it was useful for him as a student
https://my.unsw.edu.au/classutil/
you go to econ, and click 1202 and it says there there are 167/170 enrolled, but he said its updated three or so times a day, so its likely the lecture is full
...So he said maybe wait to see what happens the econ people might -start a new lecture? Or call the aus school of business. ive been trying all arvo but the line is busy
You can search the class utilisation straight from within myUNSW or via the handbook to check if its full.

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
I had the same problem before too but after logging in again, they had the class selected for me. :S

jassono

HSC
Yeahh same here, whew, that makes my timetable nice and neat now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)