missy higgins/ben lee etc tour (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i'll see how much it is, i like missy higgins and i don't mind ben lee... i know people who like them and would go, but i don't know whether it's what i want to spend my 20th birthday doing :p (wtf 20 already, god i'm old)

cate_7x

HSC
Missy Higgins/Ben Lee/ Ray LaMontagne/ Howie Day

Anyone else going to see them at Centenial park? It's during the HSC but I'm going without a doubt.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
i'll see how much it is, i like missy higgins and i don't mind ben lee... i know people who like them and would go, but i don't know whether it's what i want to spend my 20th birthday doing :p (wtf 20 already, god i'm old)
don't worry, you'll still be beautiful :)

sounds like a good concert. i don't mind either of them. i've got The Special Two by Missy Higgins and Gamble Everything For Love by Ben Lee on my iPod.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
i would seriously consider going.............

if it wasnt when i still had hsc exams :(

cate_7x

HSC
I'm not going anymore - everyone else has HSC exams close to it. It's not fair.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I hate Ben Lee. And I dislike Missy Higgins, not hate, but she's so up herself.

lei

HSC
Yeah I got tickets.. it should be good, very relaxed atmosphere i'm imagining. hopefully it'll start to be getting warmer by then too. btw the way for those of you who are going... centennial park is pretty strict with umbrellas eskys etc so only take along a blanket otherwise it will be a long and annoying walk back to your car to drop the stuff off. Or if you take public transport and bring stuff like that you pretty much just have to dump it

Last edited:

Boz_87

HSC
OMG! Its on my bday too! Both are heaps good and the Park is the bomb place to see concerts. But ur right at Jack Johnson they were so strict i had to throw out all my food and beers i couldnt sneak in my pockets.

lei

HSC
Boz_87 said:
OMG! Its on my bday too! Both are heaps good and the Park is the bomb place to see concerts. But ur right at Jack Johnson they were so strict i had to throw out all my food and beers i couldnt sneak in my pockets.
Haha yeah it sucked. We had like 6 umbrellas + all this food which we had to walk all the way back to the car a km away. Funniest image I have in my head from that night: a guy with an umbrella, 2 fold out chairs and an esky reading the notice saying you can't take that kind of shit in, watching his face drop and turning to us and saying, 'But we travelled from penrith by train! These chairs were $40 each!'

pristine

HSC
my friend's been with missy's sister. small small world.
sounds like it's gonna be a fantastic night!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)