• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

missy higgins (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
im a big fan.. i went to her concert and she cut sick

May i say however that she has a very large lesbian fan base

nomore3x5

Music Mogul
HSC
She's awesome
I went to her shows at:
The Sydney Opera House (comp winners only)
Reach Out To Asia Concert
Wave Aid
Enmore Theatre 15th of April
Enmore Theatre 17th of April
She's got an amazing voice and she's a really nice person too!
I got the set list from her on the 17th and she sent me an autographed CD leaflet in the mail!
Rach
PS. Yes she has a HUGE lesbian fan base, I think on the Friday night show (15th) my friends and I were the only straight ones in the front row of the mosh!

Last edited:

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
Ive never noticed lesbians as her main fan base, or as a large fan base! Ive seen her live twice now! I LOVE her...ok, maybe thats taking it too far!!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
nomore3x5 said:
She's awesome
I went to her shows at:
The Sydney Opera House (comp winners only)
Reach Out To Asia Concert
Wave Aid
Enmore Theatre 15th of April
Enmore Theatre 17th of April
She's got an amazing voice and she's a really nice person too!
I got the set list from her on the 17th and she sent me an autographed CD leaflet in the mail!
Rach
PS. Yes she has a HUGE lesbian fan base, I think on the Friday night show (15th) my friends and I were the only straight ones in the front row of the mosh!
I have not heard one moshable missy higgens song

em_516

bludging..
HSC
bahahah me either

but i do agree with the lesbian fan base comment haha

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
I can't believe people are knocking her accent.... it's refreshing to hear someone singing with an Australian accent in my opinion.
Australian accent is fine, redneck bogan accent is not.

pristine

HSC
hahaha on the comment of "she has a large lesbian base fan". she was in the LOTL mag last month. at least she's not a "slutbag".

i went to second show @ enmore. and indeedy, she is FANTASTIC live! it's just music full stop.

it shits me to see people bagging musicians out before they even catch 'em live. it's pathetic really. it's equivalent to walking down the street and saying someone sux before even talkin' to them. judgemental fuckers.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
heh i went to see her at the enmore as well, she was awesome. Did you guys catch the support act, it was the brother and sister duo they were pretty good.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
MIssy Higgins is pretty cool. Haven't seen any of her shows though. Is she as good singing live as she is on a record? Yeah, but I enjoy her music as well.

callisto

has called it a day
HSC
i went to her concert at newcastle. it was pretty good except the supporting acts were shit and these stupid 14yr old kids in front of us keep screaming and making out with each other =/

HSC
Trogie said:
Why come into a thread just to rip on missy higgins? if you don't like her style of music don't say anything at all instead of posting your narrow-minded, idiotic views. As was posted earlier....

are you sure you're male?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
nicko88 said:
MIssy Higgins is pretty cool. Haven't seen any of her shows though. Is she as good singing live as she is on a record? Yeah, but I enjoy her music as well.
she's better than her record..i got really sick of it but she's really awesome live :)

callisto said:
i went to her concert at newcastle. it was pretty good except the supporting acts were shit and these stupid 14yr old kids in front of us keep screaming and making out with each other =/
i liked the supporting acts..well at least the first one..he didn't get much respect though, everyone kept talking and i was getting shitted off coz i thought he was decent lol..the second one was pretty odd lol but even she wasn't half bad..

we didn't have 14yr olds pashing in front of us..we had the lesbians pashing in front of us :p

tzncz

not quite here
HSC
Yea, same, it's really cool to see an Australian artist, and an Australian artist who isn't from Australian Idol or a soapie, do so well here =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)