Mistake On Question Part B!!! (1 Viewer)

Sourie

no. (ii) of part B, question 7 was indifferentiable as 2c0 and 2cn-1 can never be equal, thus impossible to integrate or differenitate without binometric equations!!

i can prove it on my calcualtor so when i get my test back im gona ring up the board of studies guy and show him hes a dick and get extra marks coz of it!!

im aiming at 80/81 as i fucken stuffed an easy one, whilst a chick was trying to attract me with her cleavage!!

damn it!!!!!!!!1

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
get over it. The papers are written and checked by a team, with uni degrees and years of experience.
You have neither a degree or years of experience and not a team (unless u r one of those multiple personality people).
I'll put my lifesavings on the board of studies any day!:graduate:

EXA BOY

sourie is a dickhead..... whether he is right or wrong... i dont care wether the question was right or wrong cause i couldnt do the bastard anywayz!!!! hahaha

hscamper

HSC
geez if i came out of the exam room with the feeling i got 80/84 or 82 or whatever it was.. i d b ecstatic and definately not planning to ring the board up to complain ;) .. i think u should settle with your mark sourz cause with or without the correction it's going to b top notch

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
Originally posted by saladsugery
get over it. The papers are written and checked by a team, with uni degrees and years of experience.
You have neither a degree or years of experience and not a team (unless u r one of those multiple personality people).
I'll put my lifesavings on the board of studies any day!:graduate:
WTF??? apparently i have a multiple personality disorder. I didn't type that.... but i agree with whoever did...

hmmm probably still signed in on the school computers... is that you riley???

kaseita

just integrate the expansion of (1-x)^n twice and you get the answer...
with the substitution of x of course.

Sourie

why thank you...i should have many uni degrees due to my smartness but surprisingley I HAVE NONE and it was just a random observation that ITS NOT LOGICALLY POSSIBLE!!

someone who actually can find a way without using binometrics and hence integrate the two co efficients please tell me....

by the way i said i will get 80/81 as 3 marks will be discounted due to a shit question....i fucked up the other coz i was writing at the same time as watching this show a chick was putting on for me! thats all i can say about thta one///

can you be any more pityful !?!?

dude, its painfully obvious that youre a loser, if you werent, you wouldnt need to keep dropping your (oh so casual) braggings

martin

Mathemagician
HSC
no. (ii) of part B, question 7 was indifferentiable as 2c0 and 2cn-1 can never be equal, thus impossible to integrate or differenitate without binometric equations!!

i can prove it on my calcualtor so when i get my test back im gona ring up the board of studies guy and show him hes a dick and get extra marks coz of it!!

I was going to try and answer this sensibly but I really don't understand what you mean sourie. The question asks you to find an answer for the sum. In the end you don't end up with anything that can be differentiated. You use the binomial expansion and integrate it twice, evaluating both constants using x = 0 then put x = -1.
This gives C0/(1.2) - C1/(2.3) + C2/(3.4) - ... +
(-1>^n. Cn/(n + 1)(n + 2) = 1 /(n + 2)

Choosing n to be 2 (just an example)

LHS = 1/2 - 1/6 + 1/12 = 1/4

RHS = 1 / (2 + 2) = 1/4

There, it works. If you want to explain what you meant go right ahead.

Weyoun

I really don't see what your problem is. Since the Simplified binomial is identically equal to its corresponding expansion, we can equate coefficients, integrate and differentiate without any problem WHATSOEVER. Since n is merely a constant (as are the combination coefficients of the binomial expansion), it doesn't do anything to the method of differentiation - it does not vary with x.

Could you clarify your problem a little more? Binometric isn't a word by the way... That is, of course, unless you were referring to this website in Norway (damned message boards and their emoticons: http://216.239.53.100/search?q=cach.../~and_nyga/+binometric&hl=en&start=1&ie=UTF-8) one which, interestingly enough, when accessed normally gives a 404 - it isn't available any more. It was the only search result in google. Neither did it appear on dictionary.com. Perhaps you want to inform a university of your discovery

Last edited:

stressed02

FULL OF SHIT

Guys, don't even listen to him - Sourie is full of shit...

He has posted that there is a mistake on the General Maths paper, the Maths 2 unit paper, and now 3 unit....

From the amount of subjects he has posted about, saying what was wrong with them or how he is going to do so well in them seems to be about 20 units now i'd say!

Just ignore him

Sourie:chainsaw:

sleepy

whoa!!!
calm down ppl!!!

hhaah all i did for that q was multiply both sides by 'x'
then differentiated both sides...
then put x=1
and tidy up..

"sigh" too bad i only figured that out after 1/2 hr and i forgot to use the product rule i kinda stuffed it...

EXA BOY

Sourie is a fuckhead and i hope he gets his mystery mark hhahahahaha what kind of a dickhead likes getting attention for being a dickhead??? hahaha sourie go back 2 ur hole u clown

Nelly

Sourie, You've got SERIOUS issues that you need to deal with.

First of all, being an idiot like you, I can't see any lowlife chick trying to 'distract' you with her cleavage.

I've seen people who have big ego's, and I've also met dickheads.

Amazingly, you seem to fulfil both these categories. Why dont you just go back to your little make-believe dream world where all the chicks are after you, and you get 100 in your UAI, and everyone likes you.

Gubble

haha......funny how the thread starter mysteriously disappears after ppl prove him wrong ay:D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)