MKTG101 Test (1 Viewer)

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
i have my 1st mktg test comin up on friday and im kinda unsure of what to expect :S its multiple choice rite?? how many questions?? to ppl who have done it, is it really easy?? like can i just read the lecture slides rather than goin thru that thick purple mktg book??!
is it the same test the sibt ppl got? (coz my "sibt" friend said that was reallllly easy)
um.. thx :)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
i dont even do the subject but i know theres a test tomorrow for mktg 101 and also the one on friday...so u can easily find out teh content :p...i doubt sibt r doin the same tests

leathaface

Its weeks one to three material....

I dunno about multiple choice or not...

I want to study for it, but I'm busy with my demography assignment.

HSC
N/A
Multiple choice, not sure about questions.

From what I've been told by past students, know your definitions and be prepared to apply them to scenarios... :S

Oh, and the Marketing website thing full isn't working for me?!?! *needs to download the lecture slide note thingos*

Last edited:

MoOChU

did the test today wasn't too bad! well at least i don't think it was that bad, we'll see when i get my results =P. anyways it's 30 multiple choice questions if you study i think up to chapter 4 (p140) of the textbook you should be set! just know definitions and how to apply them to situations.

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
MoOChU said:
did the test today wasn't too bad! well at least i don't think it was that bad, we'll see when i get my results =P. anyways it's 30 multiple choice questions if you study i think up to chapter 4 (p140) of the textbook you should be set! just know definitions and how to apply them to situations.
What?!! we have to go thru the textbook?? i dont wanna go thru that thing again...this is horrible :(

HSC
N/A
I don't suppose anyone here wants to come on msn and discuss weird things like "Total Quality Management", which I really don't get? pm me...

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
he said that they wouldn't test on it till the final ...

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
nuffsaid said:
i heard fornstar failed
who the fuk told u???

but ur right i did!!!!

exam was shit, bloody 5 line questions ... yr 12 business my arse!!!

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
yeah they were tryiong to give us too much information ! most of it had nothing to do with it!

HSC
N/A
I actually found it ok. Some was interesting though...

Like, I found a question with "psychographic" in it, which was only in the lecture THAT DAY. I remember thinking to myself, "Hey, are they just checking to make sure whether we were paying any attention at all?"

Oh, and go the questions where the answer really could be one of three options. *shakes fist*

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
I got a Distinction in MKTG101... found that incredibly interesting, because I just got really cynical and tried to BS as much as I could. Multiple choice was easy: pick the answer that either a) I knew was right, or b) sounded like someone was trying to sound smart...

There's a lot of overlapping content between yr 12 business studies and Mktg101, but then there's a lot extra, too...

If you've bought the lecture slides (I never did), go through them.. That should do you, studywise. Else, read the textbook... it's a hard slog and incredibly boring but it'll get you a P at least!

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Skittled said:
I got a Distinction in MKTG101... found that incredibly interesting, because I just got really cynical and tried to BS as much as I could. Multiple choice was easy: pick the answer that either a) I knew was right, or b) sounded like someone was trying to sound smart...

There's a lot of overlapping content between yr 12 business studies and Mktg101, but then there's a lot extra, too...

If you've bought the lecture slides (I never did), go through them.. That should do you, studywise. Else, read the textbook... it's a hard slog and incredibly boring but it'll get you a P at least!
How much study did you do for each test and for the final exam? I only went over the lecture notes for the first m.choice test, i didn't really think the textbook was worth bothering with.

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
I didn't ever get the lecture notes: I turned up, listened to the concepts and somehow it all just seemed to amalgamate itself into my head.

I read the textbook for my study, and totally ignored the applications content (what I could remember, great, but I wasn't going to worry about what year coke was established or how many herbs and spices KFC use or what blend of beer someone makes or how many car lines ford produces etc etc etc..). Personally I think that got me the result I got because you pick up on the little things that make you understand the topic in depth, wheras lecture notes are the bare minimum.

Its an easy subject, as boring as it is (BBA102 is just as bad/easy in my opinion), so it only takes a little bit more effort to get a Cr or D instead of a P.. and that's totally worth it in my opinion.

How'd everyone go on the test? Have you been given the FMCG assignment yet?

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
yeah the fmcg assignment is up on webct ...but i dunno what to do!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)