Mktg101 (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
is n e 1 here doing mktg101...if soo...for the assignment are we allowed to use HSC material for the marketing mix??...coz i havent gone to many lects so im not sure if n e 1s asked their lecturer...plz reply

HSC
N/A
Depends on what you define as "HSC material" - like, if you're copying out parts of a previous assessment (plaguarism) then no. But if you're just talking about using similar sources (and referencing them properly) then it's fine.

Other than that, the assessment is ridiculously easy. Know a couple of key terms, flick through textbook when needed, and voila. :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh i just wanted to know if we use like notes and textbooks we received in yr 12...that is all...no plagarism :)

HSC
N/A
They should be fine :)

Although if you're going to quote from a textbook, I do advise you quote from the prescribed one for MKTG101 :p

mserica

HSC
Hey

Im doing MKTG101 - I think as long as you use the recent textbook they willbe happy!

Other than that there should be too many quotes given the type of assignment it is.

Hope that helps!

beggs_69

"you know the holocaust.....picture the total oppo
HSC
yeh this assignemnt isnt a research assignment so its more of taking the concepts learnt in the lecturs about the marketing mix and applying them to your chosen fast moving good. your like a crime scene investigator...just like the assignment sheet says haha

HSC
N/A
yuppers. I don't think I did any research at all for mine, and got a D or HD :D (can't remember which)

illmatic

NaS
HSC
im doing Lipton Tea, but there are hundreds of lipton tea's (different flavours and all that . im going to assume that they all come together and form one good which is just "lipton tea". am i wrong for doing this? i just think it will be a bit stupid to just single out one form of lipton tea when all the lipton tea's are kind of advertised together and not individually.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
for the target market part...so we have to identify all the characteristics including the demographic, geographic, behaviouralistic, and psychographic?

coz im doing toothpaste...so its kinda like every1 has to get it...but im actally focusing on one particular type of toothpaste...which is the Colgate 2in1 Toothpaste and Mouthwash...so like who would i target?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)