mman1300 (1 Viewer)

seanw400

HSC
Hey, are the textbooks for mman1300 needed; engineering mechanics dynamics 6ed and engineering mechanics statics 6ed, and if you've done this course how'd you find it.

Thanks

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
definitely get them, they're the bread and butter of mechanics and you'll refer to them in your later years too.

get em from the bookstore or something.

seanw400

HSC
I have pdf versions of them (i also get unlimited free printing from my parents work), would a pdf/printed version be good enough or am I going to want a hard copy? Thanks

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
hard copies would be easier to carry around with you, but if u can deal with carrying around printed copies on a4 pages then go for it, you'll save about 120$ or more :)

ColdBuffet

HSC
I have pdf versions of them (i also get unlimited free printing from my parents work), would a pdf/printed version be good enough or am I going to want a hard copy? Thanks
Hey mate do you mind sending us a copy of those pdfs :) I''ll pm u my email address if u are willing

Dealucis

HSC
N/A
They're probably the two most used books if you're doing mechanical/mechatronics/aerospace. You'll be using the statics book in second year, and you'll probably want to refer back to it in third year as well. You'll need the dynamics book for third year too. PDFs or other electronic copies would just piss you off when you're studying with the constant scrolling. Electronic copies are fine for ENGG1000, MATS1101, MMAN2100 etc where the textbooks are less used, but i strongly recommend purchasing these two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)