• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Mmmm, finals time (1 Viewer)

Generator

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Minai

by 2nd year, you'll learn what's to be expected come this time of semester
That is a complete load of crap :p. Well, you may know what is expected of you, but that does not mean that you will apply such knowledge well in advance of the exam/assessment period.

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by natstar
how lucky.
My accounting exam is worth 60% and you HAVE to pass it or u fal the entire unit, it ssux and im stressing cuz i always tend to study the wrong stuf
hahah i choose option A in accounting which means accounting final is worth 100%... i better pass aye

flowin'

Originally posted by Minai
For first year's, finals are a bit of a change..
exams are worth more - and you only get usually one week of stuvac..rather than the heaps of weeks for the HSC

by 2nd year, you'll learn what's to be expected come this time of semester
Unless you're at Macq, where you have a two-day Stuvac. :D:(

You're expected to study like mad for a couple of weeks, then switch off again. :p

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
you people complain and you have stuvac! pft thats enough time to study! think about mac people.... not break at all and with all your essays being due two weeks before exams start and during exams you dont get left with much time

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
yeah i know!! macquarie's stuvac is the weekend!!

which is really bad because i've got all my exams day after each other in the first week

*sobs*

flowin'

macq stuvac isn't that bad... you get monday and tuesday to cram. it only gets bad when you have all your exams in four days after your exams start :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah mon and tues to cram.. how can i cram all my work in those days? i still have exams right up to the last week of semester, i know people with essays due in the exam week, but in the end we get more holidays, which we will need after making outselves brain dead

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
it's annoying to have assessment before finals, no time to study and obligation to do assessment even if they're worth like ten times less than finals :p

TheKey

HSC
so many people are talking about how much the finals are worth..who cares, all that matters is a pass here, for me regardless whether the exam is worth 10% or 90% if u fail the exam u failed the whole thing...

and im so stuffed now because if i fail -> i will have to repeat that subject, but also i cant go on doing my degree so i will lose 6 months at least-> i guess my hecs thing would change so i may have to pay more (whatever happened to that, did they increase it or what) and i would probably be very depressed.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by flyin'
it's annoying to have assessment before finals, no time to study and obligation to do assessment even if they're worth like ten times less than finals :p
tell me about it
I have an accounting presentation that im stressed about (to be done in the last week b4 stuvac) and its only worth 5%...

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i feel like HSC again... i've got heaps of stress and pressure and everything seems more squashed together... less stuvac, more material, less time... HDs are hard :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)