Mobile Phone in Exam (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Our supervisors phone went off during our Engineering exam ...

Nice to know they follow there own rules ...

SaveFerris

During the 2U Maths exam last Monday, one of the guys from my class had his phone ring about halfway into the exam...he pulled it out of his pocket, pressed a button and put it away. I thought he'd turned it off, but then it rang five minutes later. About five minutes after that, he got up and left the exam for good. Must have been an important call...

Today the supervisor in charge told us she asked him to come in and see her and she was going to have words with him this afternoon...

Last edited:
Hey exactly the same thing happened in our bio exam except the girl didn't walk out and nothing happened to her. Apparently the supervisors couldn't tell whose phone it was, but everyone knew lol!

stressed02

hahah
yeah the supervisors in our exam room - one of the old ladies has a mobile with the keypad tones on like as loud as you can.. and she kept ringing someone then would speak loudly on the phone... this has happened in 4 of my exams! so strange...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
thats crap...how hypocritical...

how bout at our school...ppl actually have the nerve to read through the exam before reading time, when we're supposed to only check if pages are missing
i was watching one girl read over the whole mathematics paper while the head supervisior was talkin to the 4U ppl, and one supervisior just basically said "dont....please"

vertigo

what retards...

I had some examiners who kept whispering to each other throughout the exam... I wanted to reach over and punch them in the face..

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by MinAi
thats crap...how hypocritical...

how bout at our school...ppl actually have the nerve to read through the exam before reading time, when we're supposed to only check if pages are missing
i was watching one girl read over the whole mathematics paper while the head supervisior was talkin to the 4U ppl, and one supervisior just basically said "dont....please"
Who was this minai? can u give some clues so u dont have 2 mention their name?

Christine

beige member
HSC
someones phone went off in our religion trial and the teachers went psycho afterwards!!

b-boy

lebos telling off the supervisor when she was reading the rules
i had a good laugh :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)