Mobile phone went off during final exam (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whateverrrr

Banned
HSC
Look, it's poor form that the supervisors didn't do anything or mention anything in their report of the exam however a mobile phone going off probably isn't anything to complain about and i HIGHLY doubt you'll get your marks pushed up.

I heard that a fire alarm went of during a stats exam (?) - now that is something that is distracting.

I'm not trying to be mean but you're going to get the same response from anyone, a mobile phone is not that big a deal. Sorry!!
Thanks. I know what you mean and agree entirely. But it is a matter of principle that for an examination, you do want the best possible conditions.

whateverrrr

Banned
HSC
iTs a MaTtEr oF PrInCiPlE LOLOLOL

stfu you weirdo.

I guarantee they're not going to give a shit.
stfu you dumb cunt. I deliberately posted this in the mac forums so fuckwits like you don't post. GTFO moron you gay SOB.

lala2

Banned
HSC
If you were doing this solely on principle, why did you wait till your results had come out? Surely if you felt strongly about this you would've complained earlier. I find it hard to believe this is only on principle, and that your final mark didn't play a role in this decision.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
The fact that you didn't attempt to complain or anything until after results were available makes it seem that it's NOT a matter of principal. If you'd complained earlier you might have had more of a chance, now it would just seem to them as if you were scabbing for marks.

edit: b10

whateverrrr

Banned
HSC
If you were doing this solely on principle, why did you wait till your results had come out? Surely if you felt strongly about this you would've complained earlier. I find it hard to believe this is only on principle, and that your final mark didn't play a role in this decision.
I waited until results came out because that it is when you can put in a Grade Appeal. I didn't want to put in a special consideration form incase they wanted to give me a supplementary examination.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
Grade Appeal means you DO care about changing your mark as well, you still could have complained about the supervisors' lack of action earlier.

whateverrrr

Banned
HSC
The fact that you didn't attempt to complain or anything until after results were available makes it seem that it's NOT a matter of principal. If you'd complained earlier you might have had more of a chance, now it would just seem to them as if you were scabbing for marks.

edit: b10
Like I said to the other BOSer. Grade of Appeal forms are only available AFTER results are released. Look at the Grade of appeal form and it will clearly state that you can appeal your grade "due to the conduct of the final examination". This is exactly where my case fits in.

whateverrrr

Banned
HSC
Grade Appeal means you DO care about changing your mark as well, you still could have complained about the supervisors' lack of action earlier.
Well of course I DO care about changing my mark as well. But my anger is not entirely based on me missing out on distinction by 1 point.

piitb

HSC
I waited until results came out because that it is when you can put in a Grade Appeal. I didn't want to put in a special consideration form incase they wanted to give me a supplementary examination.

o end of day its a matter of the 1 mark. dont lie. deep down even you know it.... if you cant see that, you really have issues.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Anyways, I submitted a grade of appeal form today stating my case and putting in a tick in the "Appeal grade because of conduct of final exam". What do you guys think of my chances of getting a distinction grade? I have called a few unversity staff but the staff who take care of this matters weren't in today. Has anything liek this happened to anyone during a final exam? Please help me guys.

Cheers
nil

adeen8

the perfect world
HSC
maybe you got 74 because you're just not smart enough for a D? Have you ever thought about blaming yourself because maybe that's the reason why you got such a crap mark. Instead you're blaming it on a few seconds of a phone ringing. Goddamit, get over it.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
lol you should've been in our final for Foundations of Law at UNSW. A guy's phone went off 3 consecutive times within 5 minutes. The supervisors just stared at the guy and did nothing about it. Btw it was like a Korean pop ringtone too lol.

The supervisors did nothing about it, but yeah, I can see where the OP is coming from (and also the dissenters in this thread). Best of luck with your application mate.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
At the end of the day, I am still much better off then being a gay SOB like you. Lick my asshole. You know you'll like it.
Dude, if that's you in the DP...

I wouldn't go within 500 fucking feet of you without a a bear trap and a scrap of 3 day old chicken. Let alone lick your AIDs ridden a hole.

whateverrrr

Banned
HSC
lol

apart from results time, this is the most active MQ forums have been all year!
LOL haha. I reckon. People like Katie Tully just wreck it and should just fuck off with their stupid comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)