Mod A Help plzz (1 Viewer)

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
How would you guys approach this question for Tempest / Hag-seed (like wt points will you bring forward)

The connections between texts create an ongoing cultural conversation that gives insight into truth.
In your response, discuss how your pair of prescribed texts engage in the conversation to shape audience perspectives

jojosiwa123

HSC
commenting cus I wanna know too
I've never thought about "truth" in those texts

nickmilton

HSC
I'm not doing tempest / hag-seed but you can talk about how the truth is shaped by the didactic purpose and context of the composers.

beetree1

HSC
Talk about how Prospero fails to stay true to himself, thus leading to his ultimate begging of forgiveness from the audience, whereas Felix rather does, leading to his eventual content and genuine liberation with both texts advocating for forgiveness and maintaining personal integrity against the consuming desires for vengeance. You can then go on to say how vengeance induces a strong desire for imprisonment which can be seen as destructive of production as it only further induces anger within the prisoners, thus reinforcing the significance of staying true to one's self.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)