MOD B WUUT (1 Viewer)

DheerChoudhury

HSC
So basically, my teacher is constantly saying that "when the poems are not specified, use 3 poems"...but I don't know if I agree with that.
I'm curious to know what everyone else thinks. Would it depend on how much you write for each, or the depth of the essay, or something else?

sab13562

HSC
So basically, my teacher is constantly saying that "when the poems are not specified, use 3 poems"...but I don't know if I agree with that.
I'm curious to know what everyone else thinks. Would it depend on how much you write for each, or the depth of the essay, or something else?
My teacher said 2 poems are fine, with one/two quotes from each in each body.

specificagent1

HSC
The marking has shifted towards focusing on the "suite of poems" as you can see through the top responses NESA releases. So you shouldnt really focus on one poem rather the shared ideas through them apparently

ghudshifjhwijnc

HSC
N/A
tbh i think it depends because i have a few friends who write 3 body paragraphs with each body discussing a different poem. But I think most people choose 2 poems because then you can do 4 body paragraphs and actually compare the two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)