mod c 5 marker (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
from st aloysius college 2023:
1696826228613.png
how many mod c text quotes for the literary device be sufficient for 5 marks? for my trials i also had a 5 marker but for part (a) - analysing how one literary device from a mod c text is used to evoke emotion, and for that i did 2 quotes to get the full 5 marks (but i didn't use any quotes from my piece). but here, would just having topic sentence + 1 x mod c quote and author's purpose + 1 x quote from my piece and my purpose be enough for the 5? or would i need 2?

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
from st aloysius college 2023:
View attachment 40335
how many mod c text quotes for the literary device be sufficient for 5 marks? for my trials i also had a 5 marker but for part (a) - analysing how one literary device from a mod c text is used to evoke emotion, and for that i did 2 quotes to get the full 5 marks (but i didn't use any quotes from my piece). but here, would just having topic sentence + 1 x mod c quote and author's purpose + 1 x quote from my piece and my purpose be enough for the 5? or would i need 2?
by any chance was ur 15 marker something about fulfillment? i mean a moment of realisation

band6yesplease

HSC
I’d say at least 1 from prescribed (and their purpose) at least 2 from yours and a solid analysis
Make sure you state what your actual purpose is at the start of the reflection bc they can’t award marks if ur describing a purpose they don’t know about

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
I’d say at least 1 from prescribed (and their purpose) at least 2 from yours and a solid analysis
Make sure you state what your actual purpose is at the start of the reflection bc they can’t award marks if ur describing a purpose they don’t know about
thank you!

i started it like this: my piece [name of piece] explores the [purpose of piece]. to achieve this, i was inspired by geraldine brooks' use of [technique], to create a piece of writing exploring [purpose of my piece]. that should be fine right?

nsw..wollongong

HSC
guys for an 8 mark reflection, how many quotes should u be analysing from ur text? i already know u should include abt 2 from ur prescribed but what abt from ur part a?

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
guys for an 8 mark reflection, how many quotes should u be analysing from ur text? i already know u should include abt 2 from ur prescribed but what abt from ur part a?
i did an 8 mark reflection for a mod c hand in and i did two paragraphs (one for each technique) - for each quote you have from ur prescribed you have a quote from your own piece that uses the same technique

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)