Mod C (1 Viewer)

ethancooler996

HSC
How would I write a discursive using gwen harwoods poetry or nam le or gough whitlam eulogy? These three were my prescribed but i would be comfortable exploring other prescribed texts

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
What key techniques do they use? Just implement the techniques into your piece of writing.

ethancooler996

HSC
What key techniques do they use? Just implement the techniques into your piece of writing.
I thought that we were supposed to base our creatives heavily off the prescribed? Like use a key idea from them? Or maybe im wrong

d1zzyohs

HSC
I thought that we were supposed to base our creatives heavily off the prescribed? Like use a key idea from them? Or maybe im wrong
heavily? I'd be careful with that. Simply because your not trying to become a NamLe.exe writing machine, the whole point of Module C is that you become your own writer with inspiration from the prescribed texts.

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
heavily? I'd be careful with that. Simply because your not trying to become a NamLe.exe writing machine, the whole point of Module C is that you become your own writer with inspiration from the prescribed texts.
Tru - its only the stylistics features that we borrow to make our writing more "informed" as put through English criteria jargon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)