Model of Household Circuits (1 Viewer)

Ghost1788

HSC
What kind of model are you talking about put a pic of an example or sumthing, suggestion try doing ur home circuit it shouldnt be too hard to draw up and then do your model from that
I'll try get u a plan i had to draw up for year 11, u could be able to use that...

If you decide to use your own homes plan but cant find the electrical plan checkout this site.....
http://www.easy2.com/cm/easy/diy_ht_index.asp?page_id=35693919

Last edited:

Ghost1788

HSC
if u PM me ur e-mail i will send u the pics of my assignment, though i suggest u find a proper drawing

Ghost1788

HSC
the others just help identify the circuits ie. yellow is one circuit, green is one circuit etc... ;)

bfpumpkin

HSC
hi i have to make a model of a house lighting circuit can anyone give me plans and info on how to go about making it?

alcalder

Just ask for help
HSC
N/A
Hi bfpumpkin

If you have Jacaranda Physics 1, there is a great diagram of household wiring in there in chapter 7 (can't give you the page number because my version is an older book version).

Otherwise, you can draw up your own diagram.

Remember, lights in a lighting circuit are in parallel. Each lightbulb will have an individual series switch. You can be tricky and make one of those circuits where there is a switch on either side of the room.

Entire lighting circuits are in series.

Does that help?

iheartzyou

HSC
Hi bfpumpkin

If you have Jacaranda Physics 1, there is a great diagram of household wiring in there in chapter 7 (can't give you the page number because my version is an older book version).

Otherwise, you can draw up your own diagram.

Remember, lights in a lighting circuit are in parallel. Each lightbulb will have an individual series switch. You can be tricky and make one of those circuits where there is a switch on either side of the room.

Entire lighting circuits are in series.

Does that help?
Page 136 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)