moderates (1 Viewer)

TJefferson

HSC
I am only new in NSW and still getting my head around NSW politics. Who are the moderate/libertarian members of parliament in NSW (obiously in the Liberal Party)? From what I have read Alex Hawke seems to be the unofficial leader of the conservative faction.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I am only new in NSW and still getting my head around NSW politics. Who are the moderate/libertarian members of parliament in NSW (obiously in the Liberal Party)? From what I have read Alex Hawke seems to be the unofficial leader of the conservative faction.
well... BLAST THEM WITH PISS!

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
NSW is a joke. So out of here.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Australia is a joke.
Australia is one of the best countries in the world. The country doesn't suddenly turn shit when a crappy government is elected for a couple of years.

Even things like internet censorship are a mere spectre, with no foreseeable path to enforcement (note it wasn't sent to the senate in Rudd's first term because he knew it wouldn't pass, and his second term will involve a Greens balance of power).

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
i didnt mean that as in NSW btw
thx for letting us know m8

Australia is one of the best countries in the world. The country doesn't suddenly turn shit when a crappy government is elected for a couple of years.

Even things like internet censorship are a mere spectre, with no foreseeable path to enforcement (note it wasn't sent to the senate in Rudd's first term because he knew it wouldn't pass, and his second term will involve a Greens balance of power).
No, don't you see, if someone you don't like gets elected, or their term does not produce favourable policy outcomes for you, the country has definitely turned to shit. It's like when you see kids from your old school, and they're smoking at the bus stop, and you think to yourself: fuck that school has turned to shit

Last edited:

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Um, it's a little more complex than that..
it really, really isn't

you have the psychotic politcally conservative fuckin catholic libs who are known as the taliban because they're basically that nuts, they're all cuntfuck catholics (example of one is kokodamonkey on these boards) who want to outlaw abortion and increase the size of state to look into everyone's rooms and denounce gays and think drug legalisation is bullshit

they're run by david clarke in NSW, and there are several lib mem
marie ficarra is one too
chris hartcher etc

then you've got the wets or the group, they're liberal left, they're pretty bullshit, labor right without the union ties, basically

gareth ward is an example of one of them

then you've got the hard right, which are the libertarians etc, and the libertarian leaning individuals

basically run by hawkey but hawke got fucked by the group and clarke was re-nominated, because if hawke ousted clarke they would have fucked off the entire religious right and then destroyed the wets

ugh enemy of my enemy

basically the vast majority of the liberals are cunts to please vote 1 LDP in your electorate to give them funding

the LDP is the best party in Australia at this time for libertarian leaning individuals.

Preference them first

put Libs before Labor, etc

yay!

Optimus Prime

Electric Beats
Wherevr sentient beings are being mistreated
HSC

it's always been a joke, I just happened to have been born here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)