Modern Greek Extension (1 Viewer)

nevermeantit

Hey Guys, How did you find it.
I think the analysis of the song was a bit difficult. THey really played around with the questions this time. The response to the song was a good part i think, we could really engage with the imagination i guess. And the last part the 300 word response was ok- we just had to concentrate on the issues that we explored throughout the year. Tell me what you thought... im actually wondering if anyone here does extension, LOL
If you do contact me!

mihalis_

Giasas Pedia

Yo pplz, greek was seriously a piece of piss. Song analysis was pretty easy except part where u gotta talk bout another poem, but if u were prepared u woulda smashed that bit. First writing task was abit iffy but yeah wat can u do, only wrote 2 booklet pages for that :( Last writing task was ok, i did the hsc student one but didnt quite link to themes, but smashed that overall, lookin for bout 15/15 for q1, 8/10 for q2 and 14/15 for q3. Hopefully ill get it. Make some posts, like out of all 73 of u there must be more than just me n "nevermeantit", so give us ur thoughts and ur hopes.

Ade giasas and good luck with ur other exams

Anna D

HSC
hey, wow ppl here that actually do greek extension... i thought it was a good test, yeah they did mix the questions around, but i had looked at the songs given in past hscs and by process of elimination guessed what the songs would be, so it was great. I think i wrote too much though for question 2 and 3, i wrote 6 pages for question 2 and 4 for question 3, lets hope they don't mark down for writing too much.... cause i'm shitted if they do.. anyway good luck guys for the next week...

nevermeantit

Hey!
Its great to see some replies here! maybe we get to know each other lol!
The exam was pretty good actually as we said.
AnnaD i wrote too much as well- but i cant help myself. nah its positive marking so the only thing they can do is get impressed!
So no worries guys its all good1

Anna D

HSC
nah its positive marking so the only thing they can do is get impressed!

great i'm glad... so what schools do all u guys go to and where did u do greek

mihalis_

pedia

well people, i hope they dont mark down either coz i wrote 4 for question 3, and for section one i wrote two pages for each of the last two questions, u know the 4 mark and the 6 mark ones, lol, i only studied ax ellada, i never thought they woulda put hey man in, i guess i was right lol.

mihalis_

pedia

yo sorries, go to st pauls greystanes (near parra) and go to seven hills for greek eh, eseis?

Anna D

HSC
went to north sydney girls, and did greek at chatswood saturday school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)