• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Modern His-Tory (1 Viewer)

GubGub

HSC
history is for wimps they say? well im a 6'9 120 Kg ( I Like to use the word GIANT) and all you 'wimps' out there who love history lets show them rather small brained fools how many of you there are.... so post here!!!

darcho

HSC
N/A
yes I agree. I am 7'9" and a whopping 362kgs!!!!!!!!!....................MODERN POWER!!!!!!!!!! run at me all u small brained try hard modern students!!!!!!!!!!

HotShot

-_-
HSC
darcho said:
yes I agree. I am 7'9" and a whopping 362kgs!!!!!!!!!....................MODERN POWER!!!!!!!!!! run at me all u small brained try hard modern students!!!!!!!!!!
when i was doing mod hist, trust me modern history is not for whimps. Whimps do maths, chem and physics. i did those too:)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
GubGub said:
history is for wimps they say? well im a 6'9 120 Kg ( I Like to use the word GIANT) and all you 'wimps' out there who love history lets show them rather small brained fools how many of you there are.... so post here!!!
i will personally shoot whoever thinks history is for wimps !

[trent]

HSC
oh i HATE people who think modern is a waste of time...

i'm always having to stick up for modern againgst my sciencey friends...they seem to think science is more relevant to life *fools*

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Modern History is like most HSC subjects relevant to students and there future, we will all be voting in the next few years it is important to know ours and the worlds history so you can form your own opinions and views on countries and the world we live in.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
[trent] said:
oh i HATE people who think modern is a waste of time...

i'm always having to stick up for modern againgst my sciencey friends...they seem to think science is more relevant to life *fools*
so what school do you go to and what times do your friends finish??

Kid.@dmin said:
Modern History is like most HSC subjects relevant to students and there future, we will all be voting in the next few years it is important to know ours and the worlds history so you can form your own opinions and views on countries and the world we live in.
haha i only care for germany in relations to countries =P

GubGub

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
i will personally shoot whoever thinks history is for wimps !
i agree im glad that you feel the same way hopeles5ly...
but for all you other try hards that think that there subjects are better than history then why dont you give history a go.... then tell me its a piss weak subject...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)