Modern History 2023 Predictions??? (1 Viewer)

Edysheeran

HSC
What do we think this years questions will be? Especially power and authority?!

I’m thinking Economic transformation for USSR will probably come up

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
What do we think this years questions will be? Especially power and authority?!

I’m thinking Economic transformation for USSR will probably come up
power and authority is kinda hard to guess seeing as they can pretty much test anything and stuff can overlap so just be prepared for anything

for ussr, i'm learning towards soviet foreign policy because they haven't tested that since 2019 (probably this time about role of ideology) and the other being economic transformation since they haven't tested that in the new syllabus yet on its own, praying for soviet foreign policy 🙏

unhealthyharold

HSC
ussr eco transformation & nature of foreign policy (theyve never specifically asked abt 'nature' of foreign policy) most likely imo. but they''ve also never done a q mentioning gulags, propaganda & censorship from the political transformation dotpoint. also havent done first survey dotpoint since 2015 or mentioned lenin since 2011..... :-(

indochina im betting my left nut on something khmer rouge and/or tet offensive. but also decent chance for survey dp2 - nature of viet victory against the french which is FOUL and i will walk out + us foreign policy FROM 1964. they've also never specifically asked abt civilian impacts in vietnam...

civil rights defo going to be smth to do with mlk & malcolm x but otherwise idk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)