Modern history all nighter (1 Viewer)

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I actually enjoy modern, probably one my favorite subjects and it's because of my teacher lol. Cracks a joke every second sentence and his a senior HSC marker

PS He'll be marking your Germany responses guys! :p

pscecelia

HSC
Weakest topic would probably be the same section, but i'm doing the Arab-Israeli conflict... I cannot wait until i can chuck all of my modern crap I don't even want to look at it anymore..
tbh I actually enjoyed modern history.... i'm actually gonna miss it! but ancient history was le BIGGEST cunt bag ever!

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
same. i'm reading over my notes right now and everything's going over my head >< although, cold war has to be my most favourite topic out of the four I'm doing, ironically
any predictions?

I don't think there will be one on detente

mathsiam

HSC
lucky... my class is my teacher's first modern history class so I'm pretty much screwed..

pscecelia

HSC
btw does anyone recommend staying up till tomorrow with no sleep? I really feel that im totally screwed for core study despite what I said about me love modern history

mathsiam

HSC
tbh I actually enjoyed modern history.... i'm actually gonna miss it! but ancient history was le BIGGEST cunt bag ever!
I like learning about it just not the examination part ;) It's interesting but it's a shame i had a crap teacher who didn't turn up 70% of the time and who didn't know what she was talking about

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
btw does anyone recommend staying up till tomorrow with no sleep? I really feel that im totally screwed for core study despite what I said about me love modern history
No - make sure you get some sleep.
It's a three hour exam, and its on at 9.30 - not like ancient history which was at 1.55, allowing more time to sleep and wake up early and continue studying.
Core study is easy, if you face troubles refer to the sources given and bs your way through

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I'm hoping it's one of those questions which ask you about something and then you have to argue other stuff like

"to what extent was the Berlin wall responsible for escalating cold war tensions"

IE you have to argue berlin wall and bring in other factors which escalated tensions

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
My reaction tomorrow is there is no Weimar question and some retarded cold war question:

pscecelia

HSC
No - make sure you get some sleep.
It's a three hour exam, and its on at 9.30 - not like ancient history which was at 1.55, allowing more time to sleep and wake up early and continue studying.
Core study is easy, if you face troubles refer to the sources given and bs your way through
Ayy how did you find ancient history?

Randox

HSC
N/A
hijacking this thread...
:p
DOing 2U maths for another hour then some eco. Btw everyone good luck with modern :)

mapofyourhead

HSC
i've nearly finished my reading of Cold War notes... here's to hoping they ask a really generic question which I can bullshit on... lol, i'm so screwed

pscecelia

HSC
hi is anyone doing conflict in the pacific ? what are your predictions on the question?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)