modern history essays (1 Viewer)

stressedadfff

HSC
hey guys, for questions such as
Assess the significance of the conflict in Russian campaign to the course of the European War.

do we have to strictly stick to the russian campiagn or could we say that for example stalingrad had a more signficant impact so two paragraphs on russian campiagn and two on stalingrad?

specificagent1

HSC
you can but you need to link it back to your original answer of the question

hiiitsme

HSC
OMG WHAT?! Thank you! is that different t the russian offensives...?
Yes they are different and are after Stalingrad.

I don’t think Kursk is the most important between the three so I don’t really have a whole ass paragraph on it, do you bring it up much?

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
Battle of Kursk isn't a turning point but it's still somewhat important so i agree with @hiiitsme about not making it a whole paragraph

If you do 3 paragraphs, i'd do two on Barbarossa (one on how it impacted the Russians and one on how it impacted Germany) and 1 on Stalingrad + Kursk since they happen in the same year. I don't know how good that would be though.

stressedadfff

HSC
Battle of Kursk isn't a turning point but it's still somewhat important so i agree with @hiiitsme about not making it a whole paragraph

If you do 3 paragraphs, i'd do two on Barbarossa (one on how it impacted the Russians and one on how it impacted Germany) and 1 on Stalingrad + Kursk since they happen in the same year. I don't know how good that would be though.
i seeeeeeee oh damn im so behind i feel like my teacher doesnt even know that herself AHHA

stressedadfff

HSC
noo don't let that fool you into thinking i know my stuff either, i had to look through my notes

are you doing essay plans for this?
nope i was trying to get my head around the content and attempt a trial paper, i couldnt even get through the first question... ONE MORE EXAM AND I NEVER NEED TO KNOW THIS SHIT YAYYYY AHAHAHAHA

hiiitsme

HSC
For mine I did
P1 Barbarossa
P2 Stalingrad
P3 The Russian Campaign as a precursor to the counteroffensive
but i like what @B1andB2 has done also.

Btw does anyone have good notes on civillians they wouldn't mind hooking me up with??

thanks x

B1andB2

oui oui baguette
HSC
N/A
For mine I did
P1 Barbarossa
P2 Stalingrad
P3 The Russian Campaign as a precursor to the counteroffensive
but i like what @B1andB2 has done also.

Btw does anyone have good notes on civillians they wouldn't mind hooking me up with??

thanks x
happy to share mine, pm?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)