Modern History Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

breadcrumbs

HSC
What were the questions for Section 2/3 for US/Pacific War?
Also what questions were asked in Section 1?
qns for the us were:
account for the success of the new deal for the great depression or something
how significant was isolationism in shaping us foreign policy until 1941

qns for pacific were:
how successful was the bombing of pearl harbour in achieving japans strategic aims
assess the impact of the battle of the coral sea in the pacific war

Ethan1k17

HSC
Section I
Q1: 3 marker about how Source A reflects impact of Nazi ideology on religion
Q2: 5 marker describing the value of a source (photo of Mussolini greeting his fascist militia)
Q3: 7 marker (no source) - explain how the nazi regime used propaganda to control the German population or smth
Q4: 10 marker about comparing the territorial ambitions of Germany in Europe and Japan in the Asia-Pacific. You had to integrate evidence from Source C (a cartoon showing a bunch of babies falling into Hitler's bag) and Source D (Basically a document saying that Germany + Japan + Italy only care about the wellbeing of their peoples and maintaining peace)

Don't ask how I still remember that I'm shocked too
How'd ya answer the 10 marker?

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
How'd ya answer the 10 marker?
both have ambitions regarding territorial expansion, but for diff reasons. germany wants to expand lebensraum (living space) for the herrenvolk (master race) in alignment with nazi ideology, japan wants to exploit and seize resources (raw materials) from other countries cos they have none

Ethan1k17

HSC
Oh yea actually had similar wow(mis the herrevolk) I just said Aryan lol idk if I explained it well enough tho

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
Oh yea actually had similar wow(mis the herrevolk) I just said Aryan lol idk if I explained it well enough tho
herrenvolk = aryan race so it's basically fine it's just a word my friend told me about back when we were doing the core unit

it was a nice q though I really liked it

Anaya R

HSC
qns for the us were:
account for the success of the new deal for the great depression or something
how significant was isolationism in shaping us foreign policy until 1941

qns for pacific were:
how successful was the bombing of pearl harbour in achieving japans strategic aims
assess the impact of the battle of the coral sea in the pacific war
Ayo I actually called it for New Deal and turning points
And also for national studies I think my theory that there is usually 1 internal and 1 external question proved true

How did you go with these questions?

breadcrumbs

HSC
Ayo I actually called it for New Deal and turning points
And also for national studies I think my theory that there is usually 1 internal and 1 external question proved true

How did you go with these questions?
i think i went ok for usa (i picked the foreign policy qn) since they asked the exact same qn in one of my past assessments
for pacific i picked the pearl harbour qn and i was going alright except i didnt really know how to split up my 3 ideas like i had 2 pretty strong ones and then my 3rd paragraph was kind of eh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)