Modern History (1 Viewer)

klaris

HSC
yes 'the creation of israel' it so excellent.

and wow. 12000 words? that's massive!

isabellatres

HSC
Uni Grad
We're doing The decline and fall of the Romanovs, which is pretty good.
Then the conflict in the pacific.

Modern has been pretty easy so far though:tongue:

Hayzazz

Pig Member
HSC
Cuban revolution.

We're studying from this tiny, A5 textbook with less than 120 pages...

ofgs-claire

HSC
i have study the civil rights movement, along with the world at the beginning of the 20th century and we have just started on our individual projects, i have no clue what i am going to do.
i don't realy like my teacher as she is often moody, and it isn't PMS and she can hear us wispering and yells at us for it, even if it has to do with the work and is very strict about the school uniform and other school rules even on us year 11's
p.s sould someone like to give me a idea about the reasurch task it has to be after 1900 and it can't be on Cuba as that's our next topic.

Valdek

Premium Member
HSC
we studied JFK first term.. i got 19/25 for the essay..fair mark for my first modern exam i guess :p
Then we started the decline and fall of the Romanovs at the end of last term and just finished it last week with an essay which i reallly enjoyed..Russian history is amazing :D
now we're watching Anastasia (really historically accurate i know... haha) then we're going to start terrorism woooo

Last edited:

mioumiou

HSC
First topic was the Decline and Fall of the Romanov Dynasty, which is fascinating and probably my favourite historical topic so far...now we're doing the Boxer Rebellion, which is pretty interesting though we've only done background stuff at the moment.
Haha, *hi 5* I loved that topic too!! But once again, I still think Rasputin is very spooky.... :uhhuh:

zxreth

HSC
we studied JFK first term.. i got 19/25 for the essay..fair mark for my first modern exam i guess :p
Then we started the decline and fall of the Romanovs at the end of last term and just finished it last week with an essay which i reallly enjoyed..Russian history is amazing :D
now we're watching Anastasia (really historically accurate i know... haha) then we're going to start terrorism woooo
isn't JFK a year 12 topic?? :S

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
JFK is a Preliminary topic. It is, however, an History Extension topic which is only offered to year 12 students.

Zee Zappo

HSC
We did...The American Civil Rights Movement, then we did an individual study on Ayotollah Khomeini and now we're doing The Fall and Decline of the Romanov Dynasty.

I'm doing an essay for my assessment task, and I'm so stuck on it. It's an assess question and I don't know if I'm going about it the right way, can anyone help me? I have resources and handouts, its just my teacher is a fucktard who hasnt taught a senior history class for over 10 years -__- and our head teacher left so we're short on staff for history.
The question is Assess the role of the fall of the Romanov Dynasty and I picked Nicholas II.

kaitmaree77

HSC
N/A
We did...The American Civil Rights Movement, then we did an individual study on Ayotollah Khomeini and now we're doing The Fall and Decline of the Romanov Dynasty.

I'm doing an essay for my assessment task, and I'm so stuck on it. It's an assess question and I don't know if I'm going about it the right way, can anyone help me? I have resources and handouts, its just my teacher is a fucktard who hasnt taught a senior history class for over 10 years -__- and our head teacher left so we're short on staff for history.
The question is Assess the role of the fall of the Romanov Dynasty and I picked Nicholas II.
What do you specifically need help with? I might be able to help. (Did & loved the Romanovs in term 1.) Shoot me a PM if you want. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)