Modifications for automatic car (1 Viewer)

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
Hey guys, i was just wondering, is it possible to have any engine or exhaust modifications for an automatic car. Im not that brainy when it comes to 'doing up' cars as people would call it, so could i get like..um, a bigger exhaust, or blow-off valve or somthing in it (btw, i have know idea how they work, so tell me if it is even possible to put them on an auto:uhoh: ). I dont realy want anything to spectacular, but atm, the car is stock, so i just wanted something to spruce it up a tad. any other ideas? :rolleyes: (other than sound systems, body kits and wheels)?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Of course you can modify automatic cars. Plenty of drag racers use automatic transmissions. OTOH you're an idiot and shouldn't modify your shitty camry anyway.

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
Its a Ford Laser...yes, i know:eek: lol

Riet said:
Of course you can modify automatic cars. Plenty of drag racers use automatic transmissions.
example?

Riet said:
OTOH you're an idiot and shouldn't modify your shitty camry anyway.
i HATE camry's, lol

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Anything you can do to a manual car you can do to an automatic, except if it relates to the transmission. Btw, only cars with forced induction can have blow of valves.

Edit: But it's a laser, fucking don't bother.

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
Riet said:
Edit: But it's a laser, fucking don't bother.
Yeah, true, i think i might save up my money for somthing better...thanks for the tips though

walkahz

HSC
Yeah dont bother doing up a shit car. Find a decent car to start with and go from there. As for mods depends wat ya want to do? Go fast or look good.
Personally i chose go over show any day.

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
walkahz said:
As for mods depends wat ya want to do? Go fast or look good.
Personally i chose go over show any day.
yeah, id rather that too!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Thats why there isn't any point starting with a laser. It'd cost more to make it fast than to buy an S13 or something. Just wait until you're off your Ps, seriously.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
hey man do you want to work as an ambulance driver or not? Whether you like it or not, you need hoons.

HSC
the best part is you can spend allllll the money you want on awesome modifications and turbo and god knows what else, and you'll still drive a fucking laser.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Yes but you'll look cool!

I drive an automatic laser. I make no efforts to keep it clean or anything. You should do that. Oh my yes.

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Yes but you'll look cool!

I drive an automatic laser. I make no efforts to keep it clean or anything. You should do that. Oh my yes.
LOL! go the lasers, haha! actually, my car is very clean! cause the only people who sit in it are my girlfriend and I...

ktinn

HSC
my laser looks like dogshit and has about 3kw of power but its pretty fucking reliable - not a problem in 9 months for $1k

ASNSWR127

HSC
Riet said:
hey man do you want to work as an ambulance driver or not? Whether you like it or not, you need hoons.
lol too true

BTW its Paramedic not ambulance driver (annoys me and most others similarly inclined) We do not simply drive. If you want a 'grab and dash' service (chuck in the back of the car and leave without advanced life support measures) move to France or Peru or most other countries. Sorry had to say that...

Lots of people indulge themselves on this and I had to do so once haha

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
If it was me, since I spend 99% of my time sitting in traffic, I'd just do up the sound system since that's the one mod you can actually enjoy as you sit there waiting for traffic lights to change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)