Modifying arbitrary constant for differentials (1 Viewer)

xibu34

HSC
Is it necessary to modify the constant like Cambridge in the HSC, or could you just remove the absolute value brackets without any annotations ?
1694571909915.png

xibu34

HSC
I would mention A can be positive or negative. It is better to communicate.
On the topic of differentials, what do they mean by "dividing through" here ? Do they just multiply by 1/Ae^Pkt, and if so then how does the exponent in the denominator become -Pkt
DE1.PNG

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
On the topic of differentials, what do they mean by "dividing through" here ? Do they just multiply by 1/Ae^Pkt, and if so then how does the exponent in the denominator become -Pkt
View attachment 39700
They divided through by Ae^pkt to get from the second last line to the last line.

Oh btw. I hate doing the replacing thing with that they are talking about. What u do to avoid this is:
U see the equation on the third last one with the log? Just flip it so that the P-N bit is on the top. Do this by removing the negative from the log. Then it’s simpler to like convert to the form u require.

Luukas

HSC
Is it necessary to modify the constant like Cambridge in the HSC, or could you just remove the absolute value brackets without any annotations ?
View attachment 39699
If you do make the change from the constant being C to it being A, I think the important point is that C can be any real number but A is restricted to being a non-zero real.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)