Module A - Elective 2: Dialogue (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
In what ways do composers use narrative to portray people, places and ideas in your texts?

In your response refer to your perscribed text, and at least ONE other related text of your choosing.

Last edited:

cbcb1

I thought this one was the hardest out of all 3. wrote like 3 or 4 pages for it..........

cbcb1

If only i had 1 hour more and all my notes in front of me ............. i could have done better

`|<|2o|\|aLd`

i dont understand what you could of wanted. Give me an example of a question you would of found easy..

alby

cool duckie
HSC
`|<|2o|\|aLd` said:
i dont understand what you could of wanted. Give me an example of a question you would of found easy..
specific questions are actually easier than broad q's....today was pretty broad (i know it was meant for a few different texts, but yeah..)

qwertyqaz

alby said:
specific questions are actually easier than broad q's....today was pretty broad (i know it was meant for a few different texts, but yeah..)
Yeah i also find broad questions alot harder then specific questions. 2days exam was alright- Fu<K my arm is sore

M

meanbob

was this question just asking how dialogue shows character, culture, and other ideas?

Managore

HSC
12_monkeys said:
Yeah i also find broad questions alot harder then specific questions. 2days exam was alright- Fu<K my arm is sore

Exactly my thoughts, but your thoughts had less swearing. My hand was numb afterwards

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)