Module A: Emma and Clueless (1 Viewer)

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
It was such a wonderful question.

Even with my lack of study on this topic, i think i did pretty okay!

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
oh how happy was i when i read that question, i was freaking out because i thought i didnt have enough study, but as you said, even without it i think i did ok :)

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
holla back girl said:
yep, i wrote:
"through a change in context and form, Heckerling's clueless is able to sustain an interest in the values represented in Austen's Emma"
Haha, same! In those exact words too.

It's the only question i think i actually related back the question, rather than just memory blurting

HSC
N/A
yep, i wrote:
"through a change in context and form, Heckerling's clueless is able to sustain an interest in the values represented in Austen's Emma"

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
BEST question of the lot... we didnt even finish this topis in class last term, but i think i went best for this wooo

betty88

yah i agree.. it was a pretty nice question... it was the essay i prepared for the least...... with my 11pm last night realisation i hadnt even looked at my pre written response... but let me just say my pen flew.. so much nicer than trial qu.. this is the best day of my life... never thought english would be over..

evette13

HSC
I am like the only person who found this difficult! i thought it was worded strangely and didnt know too much on HOW she sustained the values...oh well...too late now

cando

HSC
Hooray! I loved that question so much, Call me crazy but I actually enjoyed writing that essay and I must admit that is the first bit of enjoyment i've got out of english through the whole HSC course!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i kinda agree too......for someone who revised the night before....that was pretty damn good. i was scared they'd ask us to write a transcript.....:D

HSC
N/A
cando said:
Hooray! I loved that question so much, Call me crazy but I actually enjoyed writing that essay and I must admit that is the first bit of enjoyment i've got out of english through the whole HSC course!

me too! =)

HSC
N/A
i think i did the best in this module...took around 35 minutes too...

i think emma/clueless was made for the ladies...
better than some powerplay sh*t

Lois_87

I Love Gorden Tallis!
HSC
Fabulous Question!

Such a great question! I was so happy, it was actually not a pain to write about the values! There was so much more I could have talked about though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)